Chapter 16

After the sorrow then came the anger.
   I was angry at everyone.
   I was angry with the man who caused the accident.
   I was angry with dad for neglecting us on Rebecca birthday for his business and then ends up getting killed.
   I was angry with the patient who needed my dad help.
  I was angry with the person that called him to come to the office.
  I was angry with my mum for marring someone that abandoned us in the end.
  I was angry with James and Rebecca for crying over him.
  I was angry with all doctors for not being able to save my dad. I even hated the profession of medicine.
  I was angry at myself for being so attached to him and for missing him so much.
   I became a very mad and angry person. I hated everyone and everything around me because they reminded me of my dad and how his presence made everyone happy.
   Nobody could calm me down. I just lashed and anyone who tried to calm me down. I even slapped James this one time. Everyone stayed clear of me.
   I tore all  drawings I had of my dad because it just made me sad and made me miss him much more.
    My relatives advised my mum to take me for therapy lessons. At first I didn't want to go but my uncle advised me(remember I said they were of great help to us).
   During the first therapy lessons I didn't want to listen to the counsellor even though I knew what he was saying was the truth. I listen to him later on though. He told me to remember all the kind things he did for us and how he cared for us. He also told me that my dad wouldn't want to see me in such a bad condition.
  Eventually I calmed down and stopped yelling and tearing stuff.
   That was a relief to everyone.