Chapter 8

Grace and I became very close friends. We did everything together. Our assignment,going home together (which was my first). We also talked all the time and became each other company.
   You remembered when I said a lot of guys liked Grace,well I got into trouble with a lot of them. They made my days in school so bad because they were jealous. They made fun of my drawings of girls and my size and every other thing.
    Grace still was my friend through everything even though she never said anything to defend me. I didn't care as they say stupid love blinds all other feeling. Ever time I remember what happened I keep on wondering where all my intelligence went to.
    Anyway,seeing that Grace was on my side made me like her even more. So we kept on been friends. I didn't know Grace knew anything about my feelings until the day we played the game Truth or Dare and I was asked to name the person I liked. At first I didn't want to say anything so I didn't. But Grace said it for me. I couldn't believe she knew how I felt but didn't say anything at all. I thought that because she knew how I felt she felt the same and that was why she was still my friend but before she could be asked her question the teacher came in and the game had to stop. I felt so angry that I didn't understand a single word from what was thought. I kept on having quick glances at Grace but she never turned around. It was cool in a way because I could keep on staring at her without having to look away when she turned around. Though the teacher stopped anyway. I was angry with the teacher already and she just made me more angry. I have never been  more angry at anyone in my life. Humph.