Chapter 4

Being back in school again was tiresome. I had little friends and most of the time no one to talk to.
    But things soon got  interesting  in school. The cool gang didn't think I was a little kid. They liked   the way I talk and respect everybody. They most especially liked my innocence (if only they knew that I wasn't so innocent).
     I don't think that that was there view about me. Maybe the girls but I think the boys like me not because of my 'innocence' but because I had answered a whole lot of question during lesson and they wanted someone to teach them their homework. I didn't care either way because I get to be a cool guy (hurray).
      I am not used to being in all this groups. I'm the type of guy who likes to be alone sometimes(even though I joke around). So whenever the guys of the 'cool group' came around I always put on a fake smile(I hated the boys of that group but not the girls;I'm a gentleman).
     This was also the reason why I always walk home alone. Everyone goes in groups but I like to walk home fast so I can get to rest. People said I walked like a robot.
     Anyway I got lots of friends quickly(girls mostly). They all say that I am quite charming 👼(I would say that I really am. Wonder why I don't got a girlfriend). I got on really well with them. Sometimes even my mischievous side comes out but they didn't really care.
    I wasn't just a charmer 👼,I was also intelligent. This also made me have more friends (so I could help with tests and assignments). I went with the flow to get more friends.
    I know that my life now is at a very boring stage. I wasn't happy too but after what happened later I wish my life just remained uneventful.