I tried...and failed haha

So, like the title says I tried....and ended up failing. Fail what? you would ask. Well, let me be more elaborate........

I tried to make Aru Shah aesthetics.....

Now, I have read @pandava-adjacent-adjacent's theory on the color scheme for each character, but though everything said was absolutely accurate, I choose a different color pattern and will explain why for each one.

Now feast your eyes on my aesthetic wonder!! *throws hands wide open*

(Its not that great trust me)

Here ya go

Aru :

That's the first one and one which I can relate to on a personal level

According to the theory, yellow is supposedly the color associated with Aru, and I agree, but then, it doesn't exactly match Aru while it fits in with everything else.

Now blue is more of melodramatic color. It suites her personality wise, as she tend to be even-tempered, calm, composed until her emotions take over (No, blue is not a color of sadness, go google up ur facts).

Her thoughts r (kinda) rational and she is manipulative, yet in a subtle way. She puts others before herself and typical traits include : curious, fun-loving, loves attention, risk-takers,  very people-oriented, enthusiastic, loud voice etc. (I'm not even kidding when I say I did a full blown research on google for this)

She is also unorganized, blue isnt really a color of organization, and gets bored easily. Let's just say that I could go on for hours but stop for the sake of your sanity.

Mini :