g o d d a u g h t e r *

Your POV:
I couldn't believe it. My best friend y/bff/n and her boyfriend Jake just had a baby. I was so happy for her, and so excited to see my beautiful goddaughter.
  When my boyfriend Timmy and I arrived at the hospital, I was overwhelmed with excitement. I couldn't believe she finally had a baby.
  I jumped out of Timmys car as soon as he turned it off, and ran over to meet him on his side.
  He smiled at me brightly and I held his hand as we walked into the hospital.
  Timothée carried the flowers, while I carried the present.
  When we finally got to her room, I stopped at the door. Timothée looked down at me with a weird expression.
  "You okay hun?" He asked in a soft tone.
"I'm just...i-i dunno. I mean I'm so excited to meet her, but it's just..." I couldn't even think of the right words. It was such a crazy feeling.
  "What's up baby?" Timmy said as he stroked my hair.
  "It's just that, me and y/bff/n used to talk about having kids when we were like ten. And now here we are. Time really flies I guess." I said the last part in a really low voice. As excited as I was, I couldn't help but think of all of our childhood memories.
  "It's okay baby. I know, it sucks, but trust me, once you see her baby girl, its all going to change."
  "Yeah?"
"Oh yeah."
I smiled at Timothée and squeezed his hand gently, it's the thing we do to each other when something crazy is about to happen. Kind of like a little reassurance, mind signals, telling each other everything is alright.
  Timmy returned my hand squeeze, and we walked in.
  He was right. The second I saw y/bff/n's gorgeous baby girl, I nearly cried. She was the most precious thing I've ever seen.
  "Y/BFF/N!!" I yelled.
"Oh my god Y/N!!" Y/bff/n yelled, causing the baby to stir a little in her arms.
  I gave y/bff/n a giant hug, and moved away to let Timothée in.
  He hugged her tightly, and placed her flowers on the table next to her.
  "Oh you guys, these are beautiful..but you didn't have t-"
  "Shhh. Yes we did. You just had a baby for god's sakes. It's time to freakin celebrate." I did a little dance and Timmy and y/bff/n laughed at me.
  "Oh, and we also got you this, but you can open it later."
  "Aww thanks you guys. By the way, Jake went down to the cafe to get us some food. We're starving. But anyway, he should be back soon." Y/bff/n said.
  "Totally fine." Timmy said.
"Yeah no worries!" I said.
  "Y/n, do you want to hold her? I could use some rest." Y/bff/n said with a giggle.
  "I thought you'd never ask!" I said happily. Y/bff/n handed the small baby over to me, and I instantly fell in love.
  "Did you and Jake decide on a name yet?" I asked.
"Oh yeah! We actually decided it right before I went into labor!" She said laughing.
  "Her name is Gracie, Gracie Hope."
"That is the most precious name for the most perfect baby."
  "Thank you..." y/bff/n said as she drifted off to sleep.
  I felt Timmy put his hand on my shoulder, and gently rubbed me. I looked up at him, and smiled so big. He was smiling bigger than I'd ever seen. The admiration in his eyes was such an adorable sight as he stared down at little Gracie. I was swooning over y/bff/n's baby, and Timmy so hard.
  He looked over to me, and kissed my gently.
"Y/n, I don't know about you, but I'm feeling some type of way with this precious baby girl. It makes me.."
  "Want to have one?" I finished his sentence.
He looked over at me with love and affection written all over his face.
  "With you baby. I want one with you. I want to be the father of your children. I want to raise a family with you, and keep you by my side forever."
  "Me too, Timmy." He leaned down and kissed me with such affection. I felt a spark fly between us, a spark I've never felt before, this time, it was more than just the love we had for each other, i couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something was there. Something strong. And it was holding us together.

  Deep down I knew that we both wanted kids of our own, and with Timmy by my side, I have no fear at all.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think! 😊