s t o r a g e c l o s e t *

"Oh my god, you taste so good y/n." Timothée whispered.
  We decided to skip third period and have some fun. We hid in the storage closet and tried so hard not to make too much noise.
  We locked the door, and in a matter of seconds, Timmys hands were all over me, and his tongue was down my throat. I moaned at the feeling.
  He slowly started rubbing his hardened crotch against my center, making me wetter and wetter.
  I teased his cock by sliding my hand into his jeans, and palming him through his boxers.
  "Mmmmm." He moaned louder and louder. I knew he was nearing his high, so I slipped my hand into his boxers and started massaging his cock faster and slower and then faster.
  "Mmm y/n...I'm...I'm gonna come." He moaned. I smirked, and went faster, until he grabbed both my hands and slammed me up against the wall.
  I felt cold without his lips on mine.
He kissed me slowly, and eventually began rubbing his crotch up against my slit again, my hands getting tangled in his curly brown hair.
  Just then, the bell rang.
Oh fuck.
  I quickly pulled away, and timothée grabbed my arm as I was about to leave.
  "Where do you think you're going?" He said as he pulled me close to his body with a smirk.
  "Umm Fourth period? If I skip Aiello's class one more time, I'm going to-" he cut me off my kissing me gently.
  "Meet back here after school?" He asked quietly.
"Definitely."
  I kissed him and squeezed his crotch one last time before dashing off to my US history class, hoping that I don't get caught.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think! 😚