d a d d y i s s u e s *

I ran quickly to the kitchen to grab my dad another beer. He was really drunk, he always was, but I couldn't deal with it today.

  I ran upstairs to my room and called Timmy, because he's the only person I feel comfortable talking to. But I didn't really want to talk about it. I just need someone to hold.

  "Hey bub, what's up?" His voice was so soothing.
"Can I come over?" I asked, my voice sounded weak. I was choking back tears.
  "Of course. Is everything okay?" I closed my eyes.
"I just need you right now." And with that, I felt the tears fall from my eyes in streams. And Timmy knew it.
  "Don't worry, I'm coming to pick you up right now."

  I packed a bag, because I knew that I had to leave for a while. I sat quietly up in my room until I heard Timmys car roll into the driveway. He came up to the door, and my dad opened it. I stopped dead in my tracks.

  Oh god why did he come to the door.

I listened to the conversation for a little while, before it started getting out of hand.

  "Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Timothée, don't you remember me?"
  "Who are you I said!"
"I'm your daughters boyfriend, sir." He was getting nervous and I could tell.
  "Get the hell outta here boy! You have no business being here."
  "Sir, I'm here to get your daughter."
"She's not going anywhere." I crept down the stairs, and I saw my dad holding a fist up, about to punch Timothée in the face.

"Dad! Stop! Don't touch him!" I yelled. I ran in front of timothée and dropped my bags on my dads feet.

  "What's all these bags y/n?" My dad asked calmly, which really scared me.

"I'm staying with Timmy for a while. I can't stay here any longer. I need a mental break."
  "You're not going anywhere!!" He screamed. He was about to hit me, but Timothée grabbed me and ran out to his car.

I jumped into the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt. I stared out the window at my dad screaming at Timothée. My dad pushed him, and Timmy fell on the ground. When he tried to get up, my dad took a swing at him, and his mouth started bleeding.

"Don't come near her ever again!!" Timothée screamed. He jumped into the car and drove off. I found some napkins in his glove compartment and held them up to his mouth. Tears ran down my cheeks, not because of my dad, but from fear of loosing Timmy because of my dad.

When we got to his apartment, Timothée carried me bridal style to the couch and cradled me in his lap. I cried into his chest and he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about what happened back there." He kissed the top of my head. I tried to choke out words.
"Can I just stay with you?" He looked down at me with the most loving eyes I've ever seen.
"Stay with me forever. Move in! I want you to. I want to live with you. And you definitely don't deserve to live with that."
"Thank you bub. I love you." I kissed him passionately on the lips, and fell asleep in his arms.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think! 😁