a p o c a l y p s e *

"Do you want to dance with me?" He spoke in almost a whisper.

"Dance?" I repeated as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yes my love, who knows if we'll be alive tomorrow." He spoke, tears brimming in his green eyes.

I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. He was right. We didn't have much time left.

I placed my hand in his as we swayed side to side. We both got lost in each other's eyes, as if we were reliving all of the moments that brought us here.

I lied my head on his chest as tears rolled down my cheeks. He held me tight, still swaying me.

"I love you." He kissed my head.

"I love you too, Timmy." I spoke with a lump in my throat. "I don't wanna die."

He never said a word, but he held me tighter in his embrace.

He somehow soothed me, even though the end of the world was near.

The sirens grew louder, the rain poured harder, and all I could see was the empty street we danced on, and Timothée. No one else was around. I knew it was coming.

I looked up at Timothée, eyes wide and filled with tears and pain. Sadness, knowing that in just a matter of seconds, my love will be gone. Gone forever. I'll never see him again.

"Baby, I'm scared."

"Me too babe, but it's okay. Focus on me, on the music. Dance with me until our last breaths my love. Everything will be okay."

"I don't wanna lose you."

"Me neither ma chérie, but at least I get to die with you right beside me. I'll see you in our next life."

"Promise?"

"I Promise. I'll find you again."

The last words spoken by the two lovers as the world exploded.

Omg this one is really sad....I literally read it while listening to the song, and I balled my eyes out 😚✌🏻

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think ❤️✨