1. He who changed everything

When I first meet him, something told ,me this face I saw was important and to remember this face. I didn't know how or why but my only reaction was to become wary on this new individual. At the time there was no amount of persuasion anyone could try and implement unto me to let my guard down around him because all I had was just myself and nothing else. I poked and prodded this man of mysteries and the little whispering angle on my shoulder with still no answer and no desire to approach these translucent flames.
But life moves on and the question and curiosity died of the matter, though I have grown too accustomed to his presence to leave behind my new friend. And as life moves on, so do people and the yellow chrysanthemums of my hidden meadow and his secret garden  withered to piles of remnants, fluttered away.
It was to his path though, through the wailing trees, those who bow their heads low and brush their hands in grief for the one way path by many souls lead alone, did my own wandering follow with no corpse to return to. No longer did the water of grief fill  my buckets but spring out in cracks, lightening my burden the farther along his path I found my feet gradually began to fly down. Through the feild of ash and death to the end of the black faltered bridge with nothing but fear stricken down to my core. Once he was there I couldn't let go, I refused to lose him, he had becomes so much more to me that there was nothing else I wished more than to 'please don't leave me'.
For this the sun rose the next morning in the arches and the tears we stayed home I'm the snowy log cabin of my fires embrace. I can say that it was the pure, innocent, comfort is what made that cabin home but I would be lying if I did. No materialistic pleasure could ever come as close to making any place a home as much as him just being here and loving me does. He gave me a light I've never seen in life that makes the day stand out from the night and a hope and love that could never be replaced.
I was born in a world full of the static monochrome, a colorless world void of real touch or depth. One touch from him and he removed the glass before my eyes and gave me the sight of a beautiful world I could want nothing more in the world now than to see it with him. I'm excited for my future, his future, our future, till we grow old, have children of our own and watch a new world bloom in the wake of our work where people can also know how it feels to be truly home.

-

Research sources:
The old farmers almanac