Up and Out Of Bed.

A/N : So sorry I haven't really updated, but I hardly have anymore time :'( I just remembereddddd....

Alicia's P.O.V 

The alarm clock woke me up. Nothing better than a nice loud ringing sound in your ear when you wake up at such an unearthly hour of the morning. 

WHAT DARES TO WAKE ME UP AT THIS UNEARTHLY HOUR OF 8 O'CLOCK??!!! 

I swear, I felt like to kill someone!!

Okay.. 

I slumped back ontu the bed and groaned.. ughhhh so tired.!!!

"Ughh Aliciaaaa wake uppppp!! You;'re gonna be late!!" I looked up to see my sister already in her outfit.. 

My sight was fuzzy until I noticed something. Which cleared it RIGHT up. 

Oh dear.

It looks like she's asking for it.

REALLy asking for a guy to come and rape her.

(sorry for my corse language but I like to get to the point ^_^)

A/N: Me too Alicia, me too, lol I'm talking to a book charactor :L :L :L 

She had on a hot pink crop top with long sleeves and a short jeans skirt which nearlly showed her butt. She had about 1000000 pounds of make up on her face and her hair was in blondle and pink curls. In other words, barbie time.

She is the excact opposite of me.

"Weren't you gonna wear the outfit from before?" I yawned, my voice came out like winne the poo. 

"Nope, I looked at it and it didn't look perfecto enough," 

I rolled my eyes. 

Whatever. Not like I'm supossed to care am I?

I guess she doesn't trust my style recommendations. 

Whatever.

"Hurry up and put on some clothes !!" 

Lisi walked in. 

"Um," she looked at Marly, "Actually there are uniforms..." She handed us the white and grey uniforms. 

Marly slumped, "but I spent 2 hours picking this up!!!" she whined,

Lisi shifted uncomfortably from one foor to the other, 

"These should be your sizes, I checked with your parents," 

"Oh thanks!" I grinned at Lisi and she grinned back,

"Okay, hurry and put it on, Damien and Daniel are waiting,

Marly went into the the walk in closet and slid the door shut. 

Oh, so I have to change in the open, AGAIN. LIKE ALWAYS.

I put on my underwear then started to put on my pleated skirt, white button-up shirt, a blue necktie, a blue jacket and a blazer. It actually looked like a manga uniform. Maybe they modeled it off it or something.... Hmm..

The problem is.

1) I didn't have shoes or socks,

2) the skirt was too small for me. 

I pulled down the skirt at the back and ran out of the bedroom to call Lisi. 

"LISI!!!!"

"COMINNN!!!" I heard her shout. 

SHe came up the stairs and giggled. 

"Oh dear, come with me," She pulled me towards her room.

When we reached there she went to burea and opened a drawer. She rummaged in it for a while and pulled out a pair of socks, she then went into the cubourd and took out a pair of school looking shiny glittery black shoes. i eyed them nervously, I wasn't one for glamour, and for reasons: