Roman Sanders X Insecure Male Reader||Movies and Cuddles|| Sander Sides

This is from my other account.

Character: Roman
Fluff, Insecure Reader

Key: Y/n - Your Name

(f/d/m) - favorite disney movie

(f/d)- Favorite drink

Y/n pov

You were in your room looking at yourself in the mirror, you sighed. 'I wish I was better..." You pulled on Roman's hoodie and went downstairs for breakfast. You sat next to your boyfriend, picking at your food. "You gonna eat kiddo?"Patton asked, looking at you with concern. "O-oh no thanks, I'm not hungry." You said, shaking your head and waving your arms in the air. "But Prince you haven't eaten in a while" Roman said, looking into your almost dull eyes with concern. You smiled weakly at him, "Im ok, I promise Ro..." "Pinky promise?" "Pinky promise." You sat up from the table and started walking to your room, but by the time you were half way up the stairs, you fell unconscious. Roman and the others ran over to you. "Y/N!" Roman picked you up, quickly carrying you to your guys room.

~'the next day brought to you by SIX VS Hamilton'~

You woke up the next morning with a headache, when you tried to sit up, something was holding you down. You looked down to see Roman's arms around, you quickly blushed a bright red. "H-hey Roman can you get up?" He shook his head, snuggling closer to you, "no, we stay in bed and watch Disney movies today" "But Rooooo~" "Nope, we are staying here, and only if we need more snacks and drinks will we leave this bed" Roman pulling you closer, while putting on (F/D/M). You sighed knowing that he wouldn't budge about it. So for the rest of the day you guys stayed in bed watching Disney movies, eating popcorn, and drinking (f/d) and Cola.