Chapter 8: Infiltration

The group climbs out of a sewer in the middle of Richmond. Everyone gets out. Clem's last so you pull her up and out. The sewer you hopped out of is against a wall. In front of you are two towering crates on each side. Only leaving forward for a way to go.

David: "I'm thinking this'll go a lot better if we split up. A group this big can't exactly sneak around. Particularly if they're expecting us..." We all crouch walk to a crate and peak around.

Tripp: "Eleanor's in there somewhere. I'm going after her."

David: Lingard brought her to the clinic. That's your best bet. Javi--that's where you'll go to get Kate and Gabe. Then bring them to my house. It's the one with the raven on the hitching post. We'll all meet up there--after I pay a little visit to Joan... Stay out of sight. They'll be keeping an eye out for us.

Javier: "As soon as I can get Kate and Gabe, we'll see you back at the house."

David: "Roger that."

David and Max leave.

Tripp: "I'll scout ahead."

Tripp leaves.

Javier: "What about you, Clem?"

Clementine: "I'm pretty sure we've still got some friends in the New Frontier. If they know where AJ's being held, they'll tell me. As soon as I find him, I'm taking that truck and getting the hell out of here." Clem takes the keys from her back pocket and shakes them.

Javier: "Well, you are owed a vehicle."

Y/N: "Keep an eye on David. He may be playing nice, but I'd still watch your back."

Javier: "Give me a little credit. I can handle David."

Clementine: "But you're no dummy. Your instincts have been right most of the time. I know you'll make the right call."

Y/N: "See you when we see you." You and Clem run forward and to the left.

The episode ends without Clem and you so, we'll start in the next episode