Natasha and Bella led Lavinia, Steve and Banner inside. They went into the computer room.

"Gentlemen", Fury said as he walked towards Steve and Bruce. Steve gave him a 10 dollar bill as he looked around the place in shock.

Bella took the $10 bill out of Fury's hand. He glared at her. "Bella", he said.

"What? It doesn't have your name on it", Bella snapped.

"It doesn't have your name on it either", Fury said.

Bella walked towards Bruce. "Can I borrow a pen?" She asked. He gave her a pen. She wrote "Bella R" on the dollar bill. Bella held it up so Fury could see her name. "Now it does",she said.

Fury ignored her and walked towards Bruce. "Doctor, thank you for coming", he said.

"Thanks for asking nicely", Bruce said.

Bella walked towards an agent. She saw Clint's profile on his computer screen.

Bella felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Lavinia. "We will get him back", Lavinia said.

"We need to talk. What did you mean by, my life is worth saving?" Bella asked.

"It's complicated", Lavinia said.

"Everything is complicated".

"I can't explain it now, but I promise I'll explain everything".

"I'll rough out a tracking algorithm basic cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places", Bruce said. "Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

"Agent Romanoff, could you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please?"Fury asked.

Natasha walked out of the room with Bruce. Bella looked at Lavinia. "Eventually, you're going to have to tell me the truth", Bella said. She walked away and followed Natasha and Bruce.

_______________________________________

When they finally got a location on Loki, Bella and Lavinia were in the Quinjet with Steve and Natasha.

Lavinia was wearing a black suit. Her shoulder pads and knee pads were red. Lavinia had black eye shadow around her eyes.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes life's joy in a mad scramble for power for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel", Loki says.

A elderly man stood up. "Not to men like you", he says.

"There are no men like me", Loki says.

"There are always men like you", the man said.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example", Loki says. Loki shoots a blue energy from his scepter, but the blast bounced back to Loki when Steve dropped out of the jet and shielded the man with his shield. Lavinia dropped next to him. Bella stayed in the Quinjet with Natasha.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing", Steve says.

"The soilder", Loki says. "A man out of time".

"I'm not the one out of time".

Loki looked at Lavinia. "Lavinia", he said.

"Father", she said. "Stop this. This isn't the man I've known my whole life".

"There's no stopping this", he said.

The Quinjet pointed it's guns at Loki. "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down", Natasha says over the speakers.

Loki shoots a blast at the Quinjet, but misses the shot. Lavinia and Steve fought against Loki as panicked people ran away. Lavinia fought with two daggers.

Loki pushed Steve to the ground. Lavinia was able to knock Loki's helmet off his head.

He kicked her to the ground. Meanwhile, Bella was going to jump out of the jet. "Bella, stay in your seat", Natasha said.

"I want to join the fight", Bella says.

"Sit down", Natasha said. Bella sat down in a seat.

"Agent Romanoff, you miss me?" A voice asked through the speakers. Before an AC/DC song played. Bella smiled.

Tony and Zephrine flew towards Loki and Steve. Zephrine shot at Loki with a blast from her hands.

They both pointed missiles at him. "Make your move, Reindeer Games",Tony said.

Loki's armor materialized into his green, gold and black Asgardian outfit. "Good move", Zephrine said.

Steve and Lavinia walked towards Tony and Zephrine. "Mr. Stark. Miss Stark", Steve said.

"Captain", Tony and Zephrine said in unison. They looked at Lavinia. "Who's the kid?" Tony asked.

"Did you not read the file?" Zephrine asked. "She's Lavinia. Loki's daughter".

"I assume you're here to help us",Tony said. Lavinia nodded.

Lavinia walked towards her father. She grabbed him and restrained him in handcuffs.

_______________________________________

Zephrine and Tony were greeted by Bella on the Quinjet. "Romanoff Jr.",Tony said. Zephrine and Bella hugged each other.

"Hi Tony. Hey Zephrine. It's good to see you again", Bella said. Zephrine sat in a seat and Tony stood next to Steve. Lavinia came into the Quinjet with Loki. He looked at Bella with a smirk.

"Young Bella. Barton has told me much about you", Loki said.

"Where is he?" Bella asked, not in the mood for games.

"That's none of your concern", Loki said. His hands touch her head. His touch was cold. He tried to look into Bella's mind, but Lavinia pulled him away from her.

"She's under my protection. You are not going to harm her", Lavinia said. Bella took a seat next to Zephrine. Lavinia and Loki sat across from them.

"I don't understand. Why would you want to protect a mere mortal?" Loki asked.

"She's special. That means I can't let you use her for your plans", Lavinia said. "And I...I think...Bella is...her".

Loki looked at her in shock. He knew what Lavinia meant. "Lavinia, it's not her", Loki said.

"What if she is? What if Bella is my sister?"