Zephrine landed next to Bella, Lavinia and Loki. All four of them saw Tony get knocked into a tree at the bottom of the cliff.

"Dad, don't do it", Zephrine said. "Don't-"

Tony knocked Thor into a tree. Zephrine sighs in frustration. She flew towards them.

Lightning came out of Mjolnir. The lightning hit Tony's armor. "How about that", Zephrine heard Tony say.

She stood between them. "Stop", she said.

"Zeph, get out of the way", Tony said.

"Both of you need to st-" Before Zephrine could finish, Tony flew towards Thor. They flew past a couple of trees. Zephrine flew after them.

"Metal man is stupid", Lavinia said.

"Is it that obvious?" Bella asked. Lavinia nodded.

Loki looked into Bella's head. His fingers touched the side of her skull. He saw memories of her past.

Bella shivered from the cold. "Get out of my head!" She demanded. Lavinia pushed Loki away from Bella.

"What is wrong with you?!" Lavinia shouted before she attacked her father.

"Lavinia, no!" Bella shouted.

Zephrine landed on the ground. She ran towards Tony and Thor. She grabbed Tony. "Dad, it's not worth it",Zephrine said.

"He's getting away", Tony said. He flew towards Thor and knocked him into a tree. Thor stood from the ground. He grabbed Tony and threw him to the ground.

Mjolnir flew into his hand. Before Mjolnir could hit Tony's armor, Tony flew away.

Meanwhile, Bella watches as Loki and Lavinia fought each other. She pinned him to the ground. Lavinia had her daggers in her hands. One was by Loki's neck and the other was raised in the air, ready to plunge into his heart.

Bella grabbed her hand. "No!" She shouted.

"Do it, but I don't think your sister would be pleased", Loki said. Bella looked at Loki in shock.

Lavinia looked at Bella. She looked at Loki. Lavinia puts her daggers in her weapon belt.

Lavinia and Loki got up from the ground. They looked at Bella, who looked at them in shock.

"You're...You're my...?" Bella started. Loki nodded. Bella looked at Lavinia. "And you're my..." Lavinia nodded. A tear fell down Bella's face.

_______________________________________

Zephrine had given up on stopping Thor and Tony's fight. She sat on a log, waiting for them to stop.

"That's enough!" Steve shouted, stopping the fight. He jumped off a broken tree.

"Oh, now they listen", Zephrine murmured.

"Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here", Steve said to Thor.

"I've come to put an end to Loki's schemes", Thor said.

"Then prove it. Put the hammer down".

"Yeah, no. Bad call he loves his hammer", Tony says before getting hit by Thor's hammer.

"He's not kidding", Zephrine said as she took some steps back.

"You want me to put the hammer down?!"

"Holy Shi-" Zephrine said before Thor's hammer banged against Steve's sheild, sending a telekinetic wave that pushed Steve, Thor and Zephrine to the ground.

The four of them got up from the ground. "Are we done here?" Steve asked.

"I hope so".

Bella, Lavinia and Loki walked towards them. "Holy Shit" Bella said. She looked around.

"What did we miss?" Lavinia asked.

"A fight. What did we miss?" Zephrine asked.

"A fight. And some truths were told".

"What truths?" Tony asked.

"I'd like to know too", Natasha said through the Quinjet speakers. "But first, get your asses inside". Quinjet landed next to them.

"What happened? Did she stop to a drive through?" Zephrine asked.

"Probably", Bella said.