13.

In her notebook, Bella wrote a response to the people, who were against the Avengers Initiative idea. She's watched the news nonstop and heard people's response and opinions about these new groups of heroes.

"You may think of us as vigilantes, as freaks. But we're no different from anyone else on this planet. Speaking of this planet, if it weren't for us, you wouldn't still be here, breathing. None of us would. We're not things. We're not monsters. We're...something else. Did we cause damage? Yes, we did, I have some friends (Meaning S.H.I.E.L.D). They could help repair some of the damage. Our job is to make the world a better place. We want to protect everyone. We did our job, didn't we? Humanity still exists so I think we did do our job. I don't think there's anything else to tell you except, we're not here to fit in. And if you want to get rid of us, you can't. You need us".

Bella felt a tap on her shoulder. She looks at Lavinia. "Are you going to say that on the news?" She asked.

"Bella is shy when it comes to speaking in front of people", Natasha said as she drove the car. Clint was in the passenger seat. Bella and Lavinia were in the back seat. They were going to central park to meet up with Selvig, Loki and the rest of the team.

"So when will I see you again?" Bella asked.

"When the Bifrost is fixed, you're welcome to come to Asgard", Lavinia said. Bella nodded. "I'll come visit. In the meantime, you should say your speech on T...V".

"Nice job pronouncing TV", Bella said. Lavinia chuckled.

_______________________________________

Everyone had arrived at central park. Steve and Bella watched as the Tesseract was placed inside a glass container. Lavinia had a goodbye hug with Bella and Zephrine.

Bella stood beside Natasha and Clint. She tried to listen to what Natasha whispered in Clint's ear, but Clint covered her ears.

Zephrine stood next to Tony and Bruce. Thor, Loki and Lavinia held onto the case that held the Tesseract. Thor turns the handle. The three of them flew back to Asgard.

Zephrine said goodbye to Steve. "I'll see you...when will we see each other?" Zephrine asked.

"You can always visit me at the gym. I don't have a place yet", Steve said.

"I could help you find a place".

"No, you don't have to go through all that trouble".

"No, No trouble", Zephrine said. "I guess I'll see you in a few weeks". She walked towards Tony's car.

"We're not going to have to have a talk about you and my daughter, are we?" Tony asked.

"No, of course not", Steve said.

"Good. You had me worried there",Tony said. "I'll see you around, Captain".

"See you, Mr. Stark", Steve said.

Later that day, Bella made her big speech on the news. And Zephrine helped Tony and Pepper rebuild Stark Tower which they changed to Avengers tower.