Steve met up with Tony and Zephrine at Engine 3. Tony wore his armor and Zephrine wore her red and blue and golden armor.

"Stark! Stark, I'm here", he shouted.

"Good. Let's see what we've got", Tony said. "I got to get this superconducting coolant system back online before I can access the rotors, work on dislodging the debris".

"I need you to get to that engine control panel and tell me which relays are in overload position", Tony said.

Steve went towards the control panel. "What does it look like in there?"Zephrine asked.

"It seems to run on some form of electricity", Steve said.

"Well, you're not wrong".

_______________________________________

Bella ran through the helicarrier, searching for someone. She felt a hand grab her. She turned around to see Clint.

She tried to run, but Clint threw her onto his shoulder. Bella screamed for help as she kicked as hard as she could.

He took her to the room that held Loki's cell. When they got there, Loki was out of his cell. "Thank you for retrieving my daughter, Agent Barton. You may go now", Loki said.

Clint dropped Bella on the ground and left the room. Bella got up from the ground. She glared at Loki.

"Thor and Lavinia will come", Bella said.

"I know".

_______________________________________

"Okay, the relays are intact", Steve said. "What's our next move".

"Even if I clear the rotors, this thing won't re engage without a jump. I'm gonna have to get in there and push",Tony said.

"If that thing gets up to speed, you'll get shredded", Steve said.

"That stator control unit can reverse the polarity long enough to disengage maglev and that-"

"Speak English", Steve and Zephrine said in unison.

"You see that red lever?" Tony asked. "It will slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out. Stand by it. Wait for my word".

"I told you that wasn't English",Zephrine said.

"Really Zeph?" Tony asked.

_______________________________________

Zephrine flew towards Steve, who hung from a wire. Energy came out of her hands, blasting an enemy agent. More enemy agents came. Zephrine shot at them. She helped Steve back on the helicarrier.

Meanwhile, Thor saw Bella, tied up in Loki's cell. "Thor help!" She said.

"It's alright, Bella", Thor said. He ran towards her. When he tried to untie her, Bella disappeared. He turned around to see the cell door closed.

On the other side, Loki was standing there with Bella and an agent. Bella was tied up. Loki had his hand over her mouth.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki asked.

Thor hits the glass with his hammer. He created a crack on the glass and the side of the cell unloosened.

Loki walked toward the control panel. "The humans think us immortal",Loki said. "Shall we test that?"

They looked at the guard, who was on the ground. Coulson was pointing his gun at Loki. Lavinia stood next to him. "Move away, please", Coulson says.

"Let Bella go", Lavinia said. Bella walked towards Lavinia and Coulson. Lavinia cuts the rope that is wrapped around Bella.

She wrapped her arms around Lavinia. "You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent the Destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you want to find out?" Coulson asked.

Loki appeared behind Coulson and stabbed him. "No!" Thor, Lavinia and Bella shouted in unison.

Coulson fell to the ground. Loki walked towards the control panel as Bella and Lavinia cried.

Loki pushed the button on the control panel. The cell and Thor dropped out of the helicarrier. "Thor!" Bella and Lavinia shouted in unison.

Loki walked towards them. Lavinia steps in front of Bella. She had her daggers in her hands.

"It's sad, isn't it?" Loki asked.

"This is not the father I know. What happened to you that made you want to do this?" Lavinia asked.

"I'm different, Lavinia. You'll have to except that".

"Except what? Except that my father is truly gone", Lavinia said.

"Daughters, you don't understand. The Chitauri will come and when they do, we could rule over the humans. Together, as a family".

"No, Dad", Lavinia said.

"Give her to me, Lavinia", Loki said.

Lavinia and Bella took a step back. Loki appeared behind Lavinia and pushed her away from Bella. Loki grabbed Bella.

Bella screamed. Lavinia got up from the ground. "Lavinia!" Bella shouted. Lavinia ran towards Bella and Loki.

Loki held the scepter close to Bella. "If you come any closer, I will do it", Loki said. Lavinia stopped running.

Two enemy agents came in, pointing their guns at Lavinia. Bella was hit hard in the head and fell unconscious.

Loki threw her onto his shoulder and walked out of the room.

_______________________________________

Zephrine flew towards Tony. He had gotten the rotors to run. "Cap, hit the lever", Tony said.

"I need a minute here!" Steve said through the comms.

"Lever...now!" Tony said.

"Uh oh".

Zephrine watched as her father got caught in the rotors. She bursts into laughter.

"Not...funny...Zephrine!" Tony shouted. Zephrine laughed harder. Tony got out of the rotors, but she was still laughing.

Zephrine and Tony flew back to Steve. Zephrine took down an enemy agent.

_______________________________________

Fury shot the two agents that were with Lavinia. He kneeled down to Coulson. "Sorry Boss. The god rabbited", Coulson said.

"Just stay awake. Eyes on me", Fury said.

"No, I'm clocking out here", Coulson said.

"Not an option".

"It's okay, boss. This was never gonna work if they didn't have something to..." And with that, Phil Coulson died.

Lavinia cried as she looked at her dead friend. "Agent Coulson is down. Loki has Bella", Fury said through the comms.

Zephrine fell to her knees. She sobbed softly. "A medical team is on it's way to your location", an agent said.

"They're here. They called it", Fury said.