Tony found Zephrine, wearing her Iron suit after he looked at the Stark expo model.

"I see you've found the suit", Tony said. Zephrine nodded.

"It's beautiful. Thank you", Zephrine said.

"Have you named your AI?" Tony asked. Zephrine looked at him, confused. The only voice she heard from her suit was JARVIS. Zephrine grabbed her helmet and put it on.

"Hello?" Zephrine asked.

"Hello, Miss Stark. How are you today?" A female voice asked.

"I'm great. How about you?" Zephrine asked.

"Splendid".

"I know what to call you. F.A.I.T.H. Friendliest Artificial Intelligence To Have", Zephrine said.

"I like that", F.A.I.T.H said. Zephrine smiled. She takes her helmet off. Tony smiles at her.

"So...you wanna help me save my life?"

--

Zephrine wore safety goggles as she broke a wall in Tony's lab with a hammer. Tony drills a hole into the living room. He finds a case that held wires.

Later, Tony and Zephrine opened a crate that held large tubes. They stuck one of the tubes into the wall. They attached the tubes and held them up with objects.

Coulson and Bella walked into the room. "I heard you broke the perimeter", Coulson said.

"Uh, yeah. That was like, three years ago. Where have you been?" Tony asked.

"We've been doing some stuff", Bella said.

"Yeah, well, us too and it worked. Hey, I'm playing for the home team, Coulson. You and all your Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. Now, are you gonna let us work or break our balls?"Tony asked.

Coulson pulled out Captain America's shield. "Whoa", Zephrine said. "What is this? It looks...busted, but if we fix it up a little, it'll look even cooler".

"That's it", Tony said. Zephrine looked at him. "Bring that to me". Zephrine gave him the shield.

"You know what this is?" Zephrine asked.

"It's exactly what we need to make this work. Lift the coil", Tony said. Zephrine and Bella lifted the coil. Tony puts the sheild under the coil to hold it up.

"We're busy. What do you want?" Tony asked.

"Nothing. Goodbye. Me and Bella have been reassigned", Coulson said. "Director Fury wants us in New Mexico".

"Yeah, we're gonna see a god", Bella said excitedly.

"Wrong. We're going to see a satellite",Coulson said.

"New Mexico. That's...far from California", Zephrine said.

"We'll come back", Bella says as she wrapped her arms around Zephrine.

"Good luck", Coulson said to Tony and Bella.

"Bye", Tony said. Zephrine hugged Coulson. "Thanks".

"We need you. Both of you".

"Yeah, more than you know".

"Not that much".

Zephrine let go of Coulson. Coulson and Bella left the lab.

--

Tony puts a crystal cylinder in the coil. In front of the coil was a small triangle.

"Initializing prismatic accelerator",JARVIS said. The machine turned on. Tony turned the wheel on the coil.

"Approaching maximum power", JARVIS says. The coil began to shake.

"Zeph, grab the wrench", Tony said. Zephrine grabbed the wrench. She clipped the wrench onto the wheel. Together, she and Tony turned the wheel.

A laser shoots out of the cylinder and burns everything in its path as Tony and Zephrine turned the wheel.

"Uh...Dad?" Zephrine asked.

"Whoops", Tony said.

The laser hits the small triangle. The triangle glows brightly. Tony turned off the machine.

Zephrine sighs. "We did it", She said. She wrapped her arms around Tony. Tony and Zephrine walked towards the small triangle.

Tony picks it up with tweezers. "Congratulations, sir. You have created a new element", JARVIS said.

Tony puts the triangle into a new Arc Reactor. The Arc reactor beeps. "Sir, the reactor has accepted the modified core. I will begin running diagnostics",JARVIS said.