College Students: Clay and George

"I'm glad we're going to the same college and all, but why is it so f***ing difficult to find a place that we can share a room or house together! I don't want to be with a total stranger!" Clay whined over the phone.
George just laughed his taller friend's tension off.
"We'll find something," George assured the green obsessed, tall boy, although he would never understand the "green obsessed" thing.
Maybe it was because he couldn't see green properly, it just looked like a yellow and or brown depending on the shade, to him.

George skimmed through rentals in the vicinity of the college. He found something that piqued his interest on the 6th page. Only the desperate ones who can't find one just yet are down this far. But surprisingly it seemed like a really good deal. It included pictures of the inside and outside of the house. Although the pictures look taken by a phone or something.

It was listed as having 7 bedrooms, which made George immediately think 'what kind of mansion shenanigan is this?!'.
"I think I found something!" George told Clay.
"Oh?" Clay piqued up, interested in the discovery.

George read off the listings for it and sent the link to Clay.
Clay whistled but advised that it might be a bit run down because of the price.
George decided to text the guy who was renting it.

G: Hey! I'm interested in a room for me and my bud?

Oh! Ok! 2 rooms or 1? :B

G: 2

Ok! Sure are you willing to pay it? :B

G: uh yeah

G: it's amazingly cheap!

Is that a good thing? :B

G: for me, yeah.

G: are you living there too

Yeah :B

G: ok, I'm George.

G: George NotFound

Darryl BadBoyHalo :B

G: ill have my friend shoot chu a message

----

"Dude!" George half yelled into the receiver.
"Is that a "we're all good"?" Clay asked.
"Just need you to text him and we're all set!" George happily proclaimed.
"Oh heck yeah!" Clay sighed.

---

It sounded too good to be true. It was to be good to be true!
It had to be!

After a few texts back and forth they decided to meet up with him at a public pizza place.
At first, Clay thought it was a stupid idea. But he agreed to it when both the other boys insisted repeatedly that it was necessary.
That was about the time Clay realized why it was too good to be true, the boy had absolutely no experience with renting anything he owned to strangers.

So Clay agreed and they met the following Thursday at a pizza place. The boy was super sweet. He boasted about his puppy who he had listed as being a thing they needed to be ok with, he explained details of the house, frequently called them muffins, and kept asking them questions in which he wrote the answers he was given in a note pad.

"Alright, anything you think I must know about you?" Bad asked.
"Uhhh, I'm colorblind?" George offered randomly.
Bad frantically wrote it down and smiled, "any specific type? I don't know much about it but know about uh- Deatrosomething? Where it's all just duller. Or... Red-green colorblind, uh.. I think there's a black and white...."