Part 11

Mackenzies P.O.V

Maddie had done two dances and as usual they were good.

It was time for the awards I was so nervous, I don't know what will happen. It was my age category and 5th place went then 4th, 3rd and 2nd i was thinking that I hadn't placed. But then they said "1st place is Mackenzie Ziegler with Bye Bye, Mackenzie will be also getting little miss energy so we will crown her now." I was so shocked and happy at the same time. It wasn't just that I won but it was with my choreography! I got crowned and got my sash and trophy aswell I was soooo happy. I couldn't wait to see my mam.

Maddies P.O.V

Kenzie had just won first place with her own choreography and won little miss energy. I think everyone was shocked. I was. Now it was so important that I got first place with both my dances. My dances were both in different categories so I had a chance of getting both first place. It was my first dances category and I was so excited. Of course I won first place! Now I just had to get 1st with my tap solo.

It was time for my tap. I was so excited if I win I will of won 2 first places.

5th ha gone then 4th then 3rd then 2nd and then 1st.... WAS ME! My mom and Abby were so proud of me I could see them in the audience cheering and clapping and my mom gave me a thumbs up.

End Of Part 11!