Detention, Evans!

"You have it?" I asked, grinning like Fred Weasley about to prank Professor McGonagall.

"Of course." He smirked back, twinning my grin.

"Let's go." We headed to our English teacher's desk, the rest of the students casually bickering back and forth, pretending not to notice us while the teacher was out talking to another student.

Julian placed the air horn underneath the seat, tapping it skillfully. We darted back to our seats, snickering as we did so. Our other two fellow pranksters snickered, giving us high fives as we dove into our seats the minute the teacher came in. We watched him sit down with hawk-eyes, smirking. Almost instantly, the air horn blew, causing him to curse aloud as he tumbled away from the chair.

The four of us cracked up along with the rest of the students. Julian was howling, clutching his side that probably hurt from laughing so hard. Romulus was chortling, having to place his book down for once. Penny, the only other girl in the group was snickering.

"Nice one, Jami!" Penny high-fived me as I was laughing, tears streaming down my eyes.

"Who did that?" Our teacher yelled, glaring about the classroom full of still-laughing students.

It was hard to distinguish who had pranked him from the many kids. But in English class, it was always us four that gave him a hard time. I, Jami Evans, Julian Peterson, Romulus Banner, and Penny Pallia. Our school's Marauders as the student body called us. We strut the halls like we own the place, Julian leading us. I was his second in command. We had one common enemy--Sophie Salmeron, that annoying high school cheerleader that everyone hated. She was blond, fake-perky, and spicy.

Our latest prank was going to plan. I smirked, twirling my black hair around one of my fingers that were decorated with gel polished red and silver nails. My glasses had slightly fallen down my nose in our quick escape to our seats and I pushed them back up with my other hand. I noticed a couple boys staring as I did so and I rolled my eyes. I couldn't stand boys even though I had to endure Julian and Romulus from time to time.

"Evans!" The teacher screeched and my eyes widened comically, making the class bust out laughing again. "Was this your doing?"

"Sorry, Connor, what?" I asked sweetly, calling him by his first name. And everyone knows we weren't allowed to call teachers by their first name.

"This was your doing!" He yelled. "You and your little friends! You'll be expelled for this, I'll make sure of it!"

"Yeah, sure." I dismissed his usual threat with a wave. "You say that every time." With a smirk, I gestured down at my shirt that read Are You Sirius? with the Harry Potter font that included a image of a fake-shocked looking young Sirius Black that Penny had designed for me.

Julian roared with laughter, his own custom made shirt saying, J.P. stands for Just Pranking, not Julian Peterson or James Potter. Romulus snickered, the book nerd's shirt reading, I'm Romulus and Remus is my twin. We were separated at birth because of a werewolf. Don't mess with me or else. I thought that was clever. Penny's shirt read, No, I'm not a rat. Just because my initials are P.P doesn't mean I'm a rat.

The teacher glared down at us. "Detention, Evans!"