Chapter 3

❤︎

Sins of Acting

Chapter 3

Unexpected Changes

"Where is my coffee?" Singto's loud question echoed in the dressing room and everyone halted in place, recognizing the looming signs of a moody tantrum.

"I think Erika went to get it--"

"It's been fucking ten minutes already!" Singto shouted and punched the table with his fist. "Do you think I have the whole day? I've gotta be fucking shooting soon, damn it!"

The assistant looked a little panicked as she bowed and muttered, "I'm truly sorry to make you wait like this, but I'm sure Erika will be back as soon as possible."

"Who is this Erika-person anyway?" Singto snorted, "Is she the fat one?"

The assistant blinked. "I don't think it's appropriate for me to say whether she's fat or not, Singto..."

"Just answer my question." Singto spoke through gritted teeth.

"I - I think you could say she's a little chubby..."

Singto snorted again. "I knew it. The fat ones are always useless... I think I'll fire her."

"But Singto, you can't do that!" the assistant squeaked, looking pleadingly at the actor. "She's already having money issues and I don't dare to think what will happen if you fire her."

"Really?" Singto's smiled curled in a smirk. "That's a pity... I guess I should reconsider it then, hm?"

"Thank you, Singto!" the assistant gave a relieved smile. "I'm so grateful, I knew you are an understanding person--"

"You're fired."

"E-excuse me?"

Singto rolled his eyes. "I said you're fired. Get out of this room."

"But--"

"No buts, please," Singto said firmly, scowling, "And if you dare cry you can say goodbye to this month's pay as well."

The assistant rushed out of the room with teary eyes and Singto grinned, feeling victorious. Oh, how he loved to fuck his subordinates around - it was like therapy for him, especially in these tough times when he had to deal with someone like Krist Perawat. Lashing out like this on other people always helped to relieve his stress. Sadly, Singto hadn't understood the pain his words were causing on other people and the calm feeling remained only for a short time.

Singto reached for his cell phone on his table in intention to call Tay, but his movement was interrupted by a voice that came from behind his back.

"Did you enjoy that?"

Singto ignored the question and grabbed the phone, starting to dial his friend's number.

"Oh, we sure are arrogant today, aren't we?" Krist teased in a mocking tone. "All-mighty Singto Prachaya with his all-mighty power. That's almost sweet."

"I've been pondering over this for a long time already," Singto finally replied as he got visibly annoyed by Krist's presence, "And come to a conclusion that there are only two purposes in your life."

"And what might they be?"

"Fucking in front of cameras and throwing stupid comments whenever you have the chance to do so."

Krist gave a spurt of laughter, gazing at Singto through the mirror. "You forgot one, actually: teasing you is in my list of priorities as well."

The man turned around and walked away before Singto had a chance to snap back at him. During these days of shooting Singto had noticed it was Krist's way to end a conversation; a gloomy smile and a wave of hand and then the man would be gone, leaving him alone in annoyed silence.

Singto hated it, even more than his crappy assistants. Every time Krist did so, he felt like he could kill the man, strangle him, do whatever he could to make him stop that annoying way of behaving. He couldn't fathom why everything that Krist did bothered him so, but he couldn't help it.

However, Singto was also a little worried. Despite his plan to seduce Krist and clearly shock him with his unexpected move, it seemed like Krist was still able to act normal around him. His plan was perfect, for God's sake, there was no way it had failed...right?

❤︎

Krist was amazed he had been able to hide his bewilderment when he met Singto in the dressing room - after all, considering his recent naughty times with only Singto in his mind...

Krist shook the dirty thoughts away, because it was embarrassing and humiliating and he didn't want to recall them, but still, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't banish them either. Every time he saw Singto, they just popped into his mind and his body reacted heatedly, craving for Singto's touches over his body, thinking of things he really shouldn't have imagined when the other man was standing right there in front of him, grinning and being his usual annoying self.

"I'm here, so let's get back to business, shall we, Krist?"

Krist winced in surprise when he heard the familiar, arrogant voice calling him.

"We have to wait for Koki," Krist replied, turning around to gaze at Singto. "He said he has something to talk about."

"Okay then." Singto sat beside him, carefully avoiding any possible contact with Krist.