Chapter 4

❤︎

Sins of Acting

Chapter 4

After the Dawn

"Shhh," Singto said, placing a finger on Krist's lips, before stepping forward to close the door behind him and turning to face Krist once again. "Just let me in so we can finish this."

Krist blinked again, wondering if he had drank too much already (it couldn't have been, 2 beers was not nearly enough to get him drunk), not having the slightest idea of what the other was talking about. "Finish what?"

"This." Singto whispered and wrapped a possessive arm around Krist's waist to pull him closer and pressed their lips together, sliding his tongue across Krist's upper lips slowly, waiting for Krist to respond. 

Krist jumped in surprise, trying to struggle away from Singto's arms, but then, finally, understood that this was exactly what he wanted, exactly what he was craving for and he was tired of pretending, tired of acting, tired of...resisting.

The friction between their heated bodies was absolutely delicious. Hesitating a little, Krist slowly responded to the gesture, opening his mouth for Singto's exploring tongue and savoring the unique yet already familiar flavor of the man, his one hand running circles over the smooth, soft skin on Singto's arm, while the other sneaked up into Singto's hair, fingers running through the silky strands until pulling rough enough to have Singto growl into his mouth.

Fucking yes, Krist smirked and thought that Singto tasted like strawberries.

❤︎

Singto gasped for air as their mouths finally separated for a deep breath of air. He rest his forehead against Krist's, gazing into the other's eyes with a lustful glance and trying to calm the overwhelming racing of his heart. Krist was wearing an equally muddled expression, his lips slightly swollen and red, and the moment Singto's eyes trailed down to those wet cherry red lips, he gulped hard, quite certain that his heart had skipped a beat in that moment.

Singto Prachaya going week in the knees? No way in hell, Singto frowned, wavering between giving up in front of the irresistible desire and walking out of the room while he still had even a little piece of his pride left.

"I'm not that easy, you know," Singto said in a rough voice, trailing a finger down Krist's cheek, completely aroused by their passionate kiss. "You left me with a hard-on, bastard."

"I noticed," Krist replied, grinning. "You really were hard. Was I that good?"

Singto blushed, trying to collect his thoughts under the other's intense gaze. "No comment on that."

"I'll take that as a yes," Krist said and then lowered his voice, a sly smirk still playing on his lips. "And considering you're here now...you want more, don't you?"

As he spoke, his hand slid down to squeeze the bulge in Singto's jeans and the latter shuddered, the bold gesture making his knees buckle, his lower region still throbbing from the hard-on he'd had before. Singto was afraid he wouldn't be able to stay upright, so he tightly clasped the back of Krist's shirt, biting his lip to muffle a needy moan.

"Just so you'd know," Singto hissed through gritted teeth, "I'm always the one that takes initiative."

"Really?" Krist said, amused. "Then why is my hand squeezing your dick through your jeans now?"

Singto opened his mouth, then shut it again, giving an impression of a fish stuck on dry land. He had to admit it, the man had a point there. Krist was a sexy vixen and Singto (or at least his dick) was already whipped for the man.

"I have an idea," Singto finally replied, his cheeks still burning brightly, "Why don't we cut this crap and get back to business?"

Without waiting for an answer, Singto leaned to crush their mouths back together, this time ensuring he was the one to control their kiss. He slid his tongue into Krist's mouth, slowly, tasting the flavor he had come to adore during the days of shooting. It was different now, though, when there was no one else around, when they were alone, when they were able to do anything they wanted without the curious stares and whispers of others. While their tongues fought for dominance, Krist's hand fumbled to unzip Singto's jeans, performing every gesture of his fingers with a teasing slowness that made Singto to thrust his hips forwards, ardently, begging for more.