1,051,200 minutes after

"For our graduation celebration... you've brought me to an art exhibition." I laugh in disbelief as the two of us walk hand in hand through the gallery doors.

The bubbly boy sticks out his plump bottom lip in a pout.
"I saw this movie once where a boy brings his girlfriend to a museum and they're staring at this painting together, and the girl goes 'this painting is gorgeous'." Jimin mimics a high pitched voice.

"Then the guy looks at her all lost in her eyes and says 'yeah... it is gorgeous'."

I giggle and shake my head.
"You wanted to do that with me?"

Jimin nods cutely and my insides melt.
Determined, I stop walking and stick my hand out to him, palm facing up.
"Give it back." I demand but he just tilts his head confused like a puppy. Cute.

I bite back a grin.
"You stole my heart sir, I need it back to function properly."

He's silent for a moment before dramatically gasping and rushing to squish my face in between his hands.
"When did you get this cute? Where's my Y/N? What have you done with her?" Jimin rambles as I squirm.

I groan and swat his hands away.
"I've always been cute as hell. Pretty too." I smirk.
"Remember the day you confessed?"

Jimin reddens at the memory.
"Y/N-ah, you're beautiful inside and out, you're a goddess." I swoon, giggling at the beautiful memory of Jimin confessing in a botanical garden.
Swiftly, he shuts me up by colliding his lips against mine.

Panting lightly, he pulls away and grabs my hand again.
"You're cuter flustered."

He has me wrapped around his little fingers. One kiss and I'm instantly a melting tomato.
But I can't complain, I love it when he kisses me spontaneously.

"Woah this one's so cool." He marvels, admiring a large painting of an array of wildlife.

"'I'm jungle. Jungle is me' by J. Wang." Jimin reads the silver plaque next to it.

"Hmm interesting guy." I nod.

We both stroll through the gallery for the longest time, stopping at ones we think 'speak' to us.
Jimin takes every opportunity he can to smother me in kisses, and I revel in his unwavering love.

I increasingly become aware of who he is to me. He started as my barista, then friend, lover and now... I'm certain he's my soulmate.

He knows me better than I know myself. He loves me for every aspect of my being and I love him more than I have ever loved anyone in my life.

I'm lucky. To become accustomed to such passionate and pure love at such a young age. I don't believe in any gods but I still thank god for crossing my path with Jimin's, so I can walk the remainder of my life with him.

He's a fortunate stroke of serendipity.

"Hey I gotta pee."

Ah... the love of my life and his small bladder...

"Jimin I was thinking of something really beautiful and you just ruined it."

He wiggles his eyebrows.
"Of me?"

"Yup. The most beautiful boy." I grin. He laughs and pats my head. With a smile I nod back to the direction we came from.
"I saw the toilets near the entrance, come back quick."