Chapter Two

The show ended and I have forgotten that the guy is still here, masyado akong naka focus sa panonood nakalimutan kong may kasama pala ako dito.

Scratching my head, I looked at him and saw that he's already done with the food I prepared. Ngumiti ako at nagsabing, "sorry, 'di kita na entertain, your shirt should be dry now."

I picked the plate and cup, and went to the kitchen to clean it. I saw from the corner of my eyes that the guy stood up and went to the bathroom.

I hummed and put the newly washed plate in the cabinet. I wiped my hands and stretched my arms, umupo ako sa sofa at hinintay ang lalaki.

'Ai oo nga pala! I should ask for his name.' I thought.

The man got out of the bathroom in his shirt, he was also wearing the jacket he used to tie the thief.

"I overstayed, aalis na ako. I've washed up the shirt I borrowed, salamat pala." His tone firm and curt, I nodded and walked him to the doorway.

'His name!' Inner me hissed and I remembered. Before he could open the door, I grabbed his arm, "wait!"

The guy looked at me with wide eyes, "yes?" He was shocked at my sudden outburst, I was too.

I hurriedly removed my hands from his arm, "uhm I wo-would like to k-know your name."

"You don't know?"

Eh?

I looked at him confused, why would I know his name? He waited for my reply, his gaze was dark and he was clenching his fist.

Susuntukin kaya ako nito? Sana naman hindi, I'm too young to die.

"Sorry? Should I know you?" Tinanong ko siya, "have we perhaps met before?" I added.

"We really knew each other, don't you remember me?" He said, his voice cracked and he sounded so sad.

~
"Hoy! Kinuha mo na naman shirt ko!" An irritated voiced yelled at the girl that was wearing a shirt that was larger than her body.

"Sa'kin nalang 'to! Hindi mo naman ginagamit eh!" The girl grabbed the collar of the shirt and smelled it, "tsaka it really smells good, shouldn't you feel flattered that I love your smell?"

"Tsk sinabi mo lang yan para makuha mo ang shirt ko," The guy crosses his arms over his chest and went closer to the girl.

"Sige na nga sayo na yan, I know you're addicted to my scent."

"Whatever floats your boat." The girl giggled and hugged the guy. The guy chuckled and hugged the girl back burrowing his head on the girl's neck.

Suddenly the face of the guy raised up, and it was the face of this guy next to me.
~
I gasped and grabbed the sides of my head. My head throbbed, groaning in pain, I massaged my head trying to alleviate the pain.

"Are you alright?" The guy worriedly asked, he looked at me with concern. Still massaging my head, "medicines at the third cabinet on my kitchen," I said softly.

The guy hurriedly went to the kitchen but not before helping me lay down on the sofa. Seconds later, he sat beside me with a glass of water and also my medicine.

I swallowed the tablet and drank the water to remove the bitterness. The pain lessened a bit and I could finally breath calmly, I put down the cup and looked at the worried gaze of the guy.

"I'm sorry you have to see that, thank you for taking care of me." I smiled and continued, "would you please leave? I would like to rest for a while."

I looked at him with guilty eyes when he didn't even asked. He made sure that I was alright before finally leaving, 'sucks, I didn't get to know his name.' I thought while laying down on my bed.

Well, if fate is being kind then maybe in the future our paths would cross again and maybe malalaman ko rin ang pangalan niya.

Anong klaseng alaala yun? Bakit andun siya eh ngayon ko pa lang siya nakita? Was that girl me? That shirt that the girl was wearing... wasn't that the one I let the guy borrow?

I felt a pang in my head, massaging it gently, 'maybe I should sleep, my questions will be answered someday.'