Chapter Five

A week had already passed and my first day at my new school has already started, I pursed my lips as I stared at the unfamiliar surroundings there were a lot of people who came in groups.

Looking at the school map that Kuya Creed gave me, I traced my steps at hinanap kung saan ang lecture room ng first subject.

I started walking when I found the directions. Fixing the strap of my bag, I observed the place. The university was clean and tidy. Benches were placed side by side with the Cherry Blossom trees, with the trash bin next to it.

The scenery would be beautiful if Spring comes, I smiled when I visualized myself running around under the trees and taking pictures of the Cherry Blossoms.

~
"Tingnan mo! Ang ganda!" A girl excitedly waved her arms, the boy sighed and said, "stay still, I'm taking a picture of you."

"Ayaw ko! Let's just admire the scenery, mamaya na tayo mag picture," the girl crossed her arms over her chest and pouted.

"Darling, alam kong hindi tayo makapicture mamaya kasi you will be too tired from moving about, kaya stay still."

"I want to picture you para maalala ko 'tong araw na 'to," The girl  let out a smirk when she heard what the boy said.

"Oh are you flirting with me Darling?" The girl said walking closer to the boy, she grabbed the camera and pointed it to the boy.

Snap

"Ang cute mo dito," the girl giggled and showed the boy the screen of the camera. "Wag mo 'to idelete ha, send mo sa'kin maya because I want to remember this day as well."

"I want to remember our first date~"
~

"Ugh," I clutched my head when a memory suddenly flashed in my mind, nagmamadali kong kinuha ang gamot ko sa bag.

Swallowing it without water, I scrunched my face when I tasted the bitterness. Like magic, the pain lessened and I could stop massaging my head.

Another flashback? Why do they kept on coming? Sa past hindi naman ganito, I couldn't even remember my past memories before, what changed now?

Malakas ang kutob ko na ako ang girl. Pero ang lalaki? Sino kaya yun?

"Darling? Ang landi naman," I muttered. The bell rang after I muttered, my eyes widened when I realized I'm late.

I hurriedly checked the school map again and rushed towards the lecture room, mabuti naman pala malapit na ako sa lecture room, I opened the door and was glad that I wasn't the only one late.

"One minute late but patatawarin ko muna kayo since first day pa lang... although next time there will be no mercy," our professor said, I could barely control my face when I saw that he was bald.

'Stop it hair loss is a serious issue,' my inner self defended the bald professor, I supressed the urge to laugh and nodded curtly at the professor.

I quietly sat down on the nearest empty seat, curious stares followed me as I moved... ngayon lang ata sila nakakita ng magandang hulog ng langit na anghel.

'Araw araw mas nagiging makapal mukha mo Syvlia.' My inner self retorted, kahit saan 'di talaga supportive 'tong boses sa utak ko.

'Pabida ka talaga,' I replied, 'bobo ka ba? Sinabihan mo na pabida sarili mo? Sana ok ka lang.' My inner self cakled like a witch, I stopped myself from beating myself up in my thoughts.

''Focus nalang tayo sa lesson," I whispered and opened my notes to write down what baldy was saying.

-
The bell rang and we gathered our stuff to leave the room. I checked my notes at nakita ko na may next class ako, it was the class that my cousin was teaching.

I grinned. Closing my bag, I slung it over my shoulders and walked out of the room.

My cousin's lecture room was nearby so I didn't really needed a map to locate it. Turning right and walking straight for a minute, I arrived.

"Ugh under na naman niya ako, I'm so unlucky."

"Rest in peace sa'tin, ang good point lang sa kaniya ay gwapo siya tsaka wala na."

I heard whispers as I walked by. They seemed to be referring to my cousin, ano kayang ginawa ng pinsan ko? Ang inosente kaya non, cold lang pero soft like a puppy, well more like a chihuahua.

I opened the door and saw my cousin. He looked up and we greeted each other just by raising our eyebrows, it was our usual greetings that we did since I was still a kid.

I sat down on an empty seat and waited for the class to start. People slowly came pero kahit isa walang tumabi sa'kin. Feeling bored, I doodled on my notebook.

Let's put trees here then a lake. I hummed while tapping my fingers on the table, "excuse me is this seat taken?" A familiar voice sounded above me.

I looked up and gasped, "it's you!"

---------
P.S
Every flashback half lang ang makikita ni present Syvlia, so mouth lang ang makikita niya gets gets?