Chapter Twelve

It was already our date, but my mind still keeps on thinking about that flashback. The girl was me.... and that boy was my boyfriend.

I confirmed my hunch when I saw the phone that the girl was holding. It was my old phone that sadly fell on the airport, ang taas pa naman ng pagkakahulog non tapos walang sumalo. Nakakaiyak yung story ng phone ko, andun pa naman lahat ng mga pictures ng anime crush ko... anyways it's confirmed that it's mine.

Kararating ko lang para sa date namin ni Aster. This feels like cheating, I bit my lip and clutched the hem of my dress. Bakit ba kasi may sakit pa ako, kung wala pa 'to edi masaya na sana ako.

Hindi na sana ako nakakasakit ng tao... lahat na lang ng kilala ko nasaktan ko na.

I felt my head throb and I massaged it, focusing my mind on locating Aster at this crowded mall. He was already here but I couldn't find him, kung sisigaw ako na may bomba mawawala ba ang mga tao?

Kung puwede lang sana pero gusto ko pang pumasa at ayaw kong makulong, next time na lang since nasa bucket list ko din naman na maging kriminal. Frowning while still searching for Aster, I blew on a wisp of hair that fell on my eye.

I felt the warmth of a hand holding my shoulder, turning my head, I saw the familiar jet black hair of Aster, his hairstyle right now was a perfectly messy hair that are normally the hairstyle of hot guys. My blue eyes met with his green ones, and I got lost within it.

'Earth to Syvlia, gising na, nahihiya na ako sa'yo!' My inner self yelled at me making me jolt back, Aster steadied me and I grinned at him before laughing like an idiot.

"Sorry sorry, I was taken aback by your hairstyle... it looks good on you!" I raised my hands in a thumbs up and he chuckled before looking at me up and down.

"Likewise, you look beautiful in that dress.... I mean more beautiful." Aster complimented me and I blushed. I pouted and turned to the left so that he can't see that I was blushing.

"Darling~" The voice of the boy sounded on my mind, and it instantly removed the butterflies I felt in my stomach.

Tama ba 'tong ginawa ko? Pano na yun boyfriend ko dati? Nasan kaya siya ngayon?

This questions kept on plaguing my mind ever since yesterday, heck I could barely even sleep peacefully, I had to take sleeping meds to knock myself out.

"Syv? What has taken your attention away from me?" Aster grumbled while poking my cheeks. I focused my gaze to his and snapped out of it. Well anyways, I know my past self was responsible, baka nakipaghiwalay siya before my birthday.

My heart tightened when I thought of that and I hated it. I'm on a date with a handsome guy tapos lumilipad utak ko, nakakairita why do I have to forget everything before my birthday?!

Maybe I'm just not meant to fall in love, with a curse like this who wants to be with me? A girl who will one day forget you in an instant.

A warm hand hold my cold one and tugged me to the entrance of the cinema. My eyes shifted to the surroundings and Aster gently pushed me to our seats, hand feeding me a popcorn.

Ako naman na nakatulala pa, kinakain ang sinusubo niya. Pati pa naman drinks namin siya pa ang nakahawak at nagpapainom sa'kin.

I had enough. "I'm not a baby, stop treating me one!" I grabbed the drink Aster was holding and glared at him, my inner self interjected, 'you do remember that he's the one buying for everything right?'

'I believe in kkb so shut it, babayaran kita mamaya,' I growled and saw Aster sighing.

"Well you were so out of it, kaya I fed you some food, kanina pa kasi nag iingay tiyan mo... sorry," Aster apologized and I immediately felt guilty, but that instantly turned into embarassment when I fully digested what he said.

"Ako dapat ang magsosorry kasi ako pa yung nag re react anyways change topic na tayo..." I turned my head to the side and screamed internally. Aster tilted his head in confusion but did what I said and talked about the movie that was starting soon.