Chapter Thirteen

"George Cong don't leave me!"

"I'm sorry Dream Terte... I still love Leny..."

"No! Please don't leave me!"

I was stupefied when the screen turned black and the credits rolled out, the popcorn in my mouth magically dropped. Yun na yun?! Pano na love story nila?

I bawled my eyes out when I remember how they had to fight hundreds of soldiers and got together after all of it... pero mahal pa ni George si Leny?! Leny Trump?!

"I'm rating this movie as low as the pits of Hell! Sinayang pa oras ko!" I yelled while wiping my tears. Naalala ko nasa public place pa pala ako tapos nandito pa si Aster, ang panget ko pa naman umiyak.

"Don't cry Syv sabi nila may part two pa 'to, panoorin natin pag nag showing na ulit," Aster smiled while raising my head to wiped the tears. He was unfazed by the mascara running down on my face and instead wipe it off with his handkerchief, ang bango ng handkerchief niya.

Pero nakakahiya! I turned beet red and felt my pride sinking faster than moving on from your ex... at least naamoy ko panyo niya and it smells good!

'Pervert,' my inner self commented making me bowed my head in shame. "Ok na Aster, sorry my mood swings are... something that even scientists can't solve..." I trailed off while wiping the leftover mascara with my hands, tumayo ako at nagsabi sa kanya na aayusin ko muna sarili ko sa restroom.

Pumayag naman si Aster at naghintay lang siya sa labas ng restroom. Knowing that he will be waiting, nagmamadali akong linisin sarili ko, tying my hair to a bun, I made a peace sign at the mirror before going out.

"Aster sorry, I don't know why I cried like a baby there," I laughed trying to brush off the shame that I will hold on for millions of years. He pocketed his phone and turned to me, smiling he patted my head.

"Wag kang mag-alala kahit kumain ka pa ng tao, hindi ako tatakbo at iiwan ka," Aster grinned, showing his pearly whites that were more whiter than the commercials I saw.

Mas maliwanag pa sa future ko at ang weird ng metaphor niya pero ok na lang.

-

It was already dusk by the time we're done for dinner and Aster decided to walk me home. Kasi mga sis walang taxi dito... meron pala... pero mas romantic kasi pag ganito, hindi niyo kasi naranasan ang ganito kaya magbasa na lang kayo!

'Sabihin mo na kasi wala kayong pera inubos mo sa pagkain, tsaka sino kinakausap mo baliw.' My inner self said, I immediately think of happy thoughts to stop myself from internally beating it up.

"Salamat pala sa araw na 'to Aster! Ang ganda ng pinanood natin legit napaiyak ako and the food was great, mas masarap pa sa noodles na palagi kong kinakain."

Aster just laughed and we didn't talk for a while. Since palagi ko naman siyang kasama, nasanay na ako na tahimik lang siya and when he is loud of course I'm fully investing my attention on him... minsanan lang kasi.

We arrived at my apartment. I noticed that the lights were on, baka nakaligtaan ko lang patayin? I racked my brain trying to remember, pero wala akong maalala... my memory is getting worse day by day.

One of the side effects eh. I hid the sadness with my smile and turned to Aster, "I'll be going inside now, thank you sa paghatid and sorry for being immersed in my thoughts."

"It's okay, it would have been better if you told me about it so that I could comfort you... anyway my sasabihin ako." Aster straightened up and his expression was troubled as if he was still debating on to tell me or not.

Tilting my head, I asked, "what is it?" Aster opened and closed his mouth a couple of times that I got irritated.

"OK! SPILL THE TEA SIS!" I shouted at him, the shout was so loud that the dogs that were barking on the other side whimpered and quietened down... parang nagising ko ata mga kapitbahay namin.

Smacking my mouth, I wave my hands frantically to ease the atmosphere. "I'm sorry for yelling!" I apologized while laughing, Aster was shookt to the core and had to recover.

"It's about the project that the Prof. handed to us... I was wondering if I could see yours to check if mine is correct." Aster said after recovering from facing my screams directly.

Diba linya to sa mga kumokopya pero kunware hindi?

I ignored how suspicious it was and nodded my head, "sure sure, I'll send it to you tomorrow." With that Aster left after patting my head once more.

I went inside and went to my apartment. I opened it and was surprised when six dudes were sitting on my living room, all eyes turned to me and I sheepishly laughed.

"Syvlia Fris Evans."

I'm going to die tonight.