Meeting Little Red Panda

BIG Time skipperoni~~~

(1 year has passed and your 6)

Your outfit right now ⬇⬇

(I know I can't draw but chill out because I tried at least choose your own colors though)

"Y/N it's time to go hurry or you stay here!" Dad called."Coming!"I ran down stairs and to the door."Bye mom,Onee-san,and Onii-chan!"I yelled."Come on y/n we have to get to Sunagakure before night fall.Do you have you bag?"Dad asked."Yep let's go,"I said then he picked me up and carried me while opening his wings and we flew to Sunagakure. 

 'Not gonna lie...I'm kinda salty that I didn't get my wings yet.But then again I am a hybrid so it's cool.I wonder what they would look like...'By time I finished thinking we were near The Sand Village. 

"Come y/n we need to see the Kazakage,"said dad."ok"I replied, as we were walking I saw a red head playing alone.'YO IT'S LITTLE GAARA!Ok ok calm down don't be weird' I took a deep breath."Dad you can go to the Kazakage while I look around.I want to get familiar with this place since we'll be here for a while," I said."Ok fine,as long as you don't get in trouble"he said and left to visit the Kazakage. 'Ok time to see gaara'I thought the went to find him.

 I made my way through the village until I went to the  park.'I spy with my little eye an adorable misunderstood red panda'.I finally found Gaara alone on the swings,so I went towards him."Hello," I said with a smile "do you want to play with me?".He looked stunned for a bit then he looked around to see who I was talking to."M-me?"he said while pointing to himself."Of course I am why wouldn't I?" I asked."But I'm a monster..."he said sadly "what do you mean?"I said with fake curiosity since I already knew why.Then he made sand move in a circle like a small tornado "See"he said looking down with a frown.

Third Person POV~~~

 He looked up only to see your eyes sparkling "That.Was.So.COOL! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN?THAT'S AWSOME!"You said with stars in your eyes.He blushed a little *internal fangirl moment*then you asked"what's your name?My name is y/n."

"M-my name is Gaara"

"Well hi Gaara,want to be friends?"you asked while biting your lip and holding out your hand for him to shake.'Please don't say no I'm gonna be embarrassed if you do.I hope I don't get jinxed.Please say-' "yes I would like that"you thought before he cut you off. 

 "Awsome! Ok let's play in the sand box and make sand castles,"

"Ok"

Time skip brought to you by ...JOHN CENA!!!!!*cue intro*

 After playing and talking for some hours your dad came to pick you up."Y/n!Come on its time to go,"Dad said. "Ok coming! Well Gaara I'll see you around maybe tomorrow,ok?"you told Gaara with a bright smile."Ok!"gaara said with a small smile,then you left.