Enter:Y/n Alukia

(Ok I'm really impatient and also ran outta ideas so time skip to the start of the series)

Third Person POV::::::::::

 A girl with h/l h/c hair walking through the streets a konoha it was peaceful.Until...

Your POV 

'Hmm I wonder how far in the anime am I?'I thought to myself while walking to the academy.I continued walking until I heard voices nearby "GET BACK HERE!","HA HA Your just mad you don't have the guts to do what I did!"a certain blonde boy with whiskers on his face taunted.

 'Oh at the beginning'I thought as I continued speed walking to class since im already late.I start hearing quick foot-steps from behind me and since curiosity got the better of me I turned around.

 Unfortunately the person running wasn't paying attention and knocked us down."oof,"I said when I hit the concrete.I looked up to glare at the person who knocked me down only to see Naruto quickly get up,grab my hand and hide by the wall and cover us with something.

 Then some guys passed us while looking for Naruto,when they left we both came out."*sigh* what happened this time,"I said with a deadpan.He looked at me finally noticing who I am and what he just did.Then he blushed and grinned sheepishly while rubbing the nape of his neck and said"Ahaha, sorry for bringing you into this dattebayo."

 "Naruto are you alright your face is kinda red?"I asked putting my hand on his forehead.He blushed a little harder and quickly removed my hand "I'm fine d-dattebayo!" Even though I don't believe him I nodded hesitantly "It's ok."

 A few seconds later Iruka-Sensei appeared scaring the crap outta naruto. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" Iruka-Sensei asked yelling at him.Naruto nervously chuckled and said "Heheheh uh...oops?"

 Time skip~~~~~~~~~

  (Third Person POV)

   Iruka went into the classroom dropping a tied up Naruto and y/n in the front."I AM AT THE END OF MY ROPE WITH YOU NARUTO! NOT ONLY DID YOU PAINT THE HOKAGE STONED FACES BUT YOU BROUGHT Y/N INTO THIS,"Iruka scolded naruto.Naruto hmph and look away while y/n look at Iruka and said "but your not tied up with a rope Iruka-Sensei,"y/n internally smirked but made the most innocent face on the outside.

(The boys POV)

'SHE'S SO CUTE!'they thought with a blush.

(Y/n's  POV )

"*Ehem* Since you missed it everyone's redoing the Transformation Jutsu,"Iruka-Sensei said.Then a series of groans and sighs were heard from everyone in the classroom except for some people (hinata,sasuke,and me) .But regardless we all went to the front.

"Ok, first up...Sakura Haruno," Iruka-Sensei called.

"OK,Sakura here TRANSFORM!"She said while turning into Iruka-Sensei.

"Very good.Next Sasuke Uchiha,"Iruka-Sensei said.Then Sasuke transformed into Iruka-Sensei. Then it was Naruto's turn"what a drag this is your fault,"said shikamaru."Yeah we always pay for your screw ups,"Ino said."Like I care,TRANSFORM!"Naruto said.I thought I knew who he would transform into but I was so wrong "N-Naruto!"I yelled.

That...

Little....