Here I-I Didn't Mean To

"Whatcha gonna do today?" Kat asked as we walked out of the gym. She has darker skin than me and long, thick, dark, brown hair. Her eyes match her hair and her clothes consist of a pink tee under a grey jacket with denim jeans.

"Hanna? Hello? Ellllo?" Kat kept trying to bring me into the real world.

"Huh?" I answered, stupidly, "Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"What are you going to do tonight?" she replied in the spelling-it-out tone.

"Stay at home," I answered, "Study."

"But that's what you always do," Kat complained.

"Sorry, gotta go."

Kat huffed in annoyance and walked towards her bus while I started on my way home.

***

When I was at my house, I tried to open my door. It was locked. I looked all over in my backpack for my keys. I didn't have them.

I sat down on the front step of my house and just sat there. I watched people go by. I counted 3 skateboards, 4 scooters, and 7 BMX bikes.

As the 8th bike went by I noticed who it was. His brown hair, Andy Woods. He was a football jock but, he was sweet for a football player. He looked at me and smiled. I looked away and saw Diana walking toward me. "Are you locked out of your house again?"

"Yes, I am."

Diana started laughing at me, "You're stupid," She said between laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Let me call my mom to tell her that I forgot my keys."

She took out her phone and hand it to me. I dialed her number and said to her "Ma, I forgot my keys again."

"Again!?! We will be there soon and when we get there, you better find your keys and put it in your backpack."

"Okay, ma, I get it. See you en una pequeña." I said

I hung up and gave the phone back to Diana. "Ha, you're in trouble!!" Diana said

I rolled my eyes at her. "Why are you here anyway?" I asked her

"Oh, I'm bored."

"So, you came here?" I said

She nodded her head. "Why didn't you go to Kat's house?" I asked

"Her house is farther away." She whined

"Wow, I feel so special." I said, rolling my eyes.

My mom came a little later and I found my keys. It was inside one of my drawers. "Diana, I have to study right now, I can't hang out." I said

"You always study!!" She complained

"I know!" I said

"Whatever. You made me go all this way for nothing! I could've gone to Jasper's house." She said

I rolled my eyes and said "I didn't do anything! Plus, I really have to study for Geography. There is a test tomorrow."

"Okay, See ya tomorrow." She left

***

It was around 5 o'clock. I was on my laptop listening to music while studying. "Hanna!! Ven aca!!"

I went down stairs and my mom had a list for me. "What's the list ma?"

She looked at me and handed me the list with money. "Go to the Mexicana and get these things for me please?"

I scoffed. "Why!!"

She gave me a death look. "Fine, I'll go." I said.

***

I was at the Mexicana. The Mexicana is a little corner store where Hispanic's get their food from mostly. The things my mom wanted was pretty simple.

Pan dulce

Tortillas

Tostadas

1 1/2 lbs of queso

That was all. They were close to each other. First, I got the pan dulces, then the tortillas, then the tostadas. I had gotten the flour type of tortilla's. Lastly, the cheese. I had to order a 1 1/2 a pound of cheese. I got the money out, that my mom gave me. I payed for it and then went outside. I was walking until I bumped into someone falling down and dropping all my stuff. "I'm so sorry!" I heard this guy saying.

"It's alright" I said quietly.

I looked up and I saw the boy. I felt so embarrassed. "No, It's not." He said.

He held his hand out to help me up, then started helping me get all my stuff together.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks."

"Here let me help you." He took the bags and we started walking me home. It was a little akward at first because neither of us said a word.

"This is my stop."

"Okay, Here are your groceries." He said

"Thanks for helping me. Good night!"

I walked in my house while waving goodbye to him. I shut the door and remember something. I forgot to ask for his name! "Crap!"

My mom walked in like I said nothing. "¿Recibió todas las cosas?"

I nodded and gave the groceries to her. "Gracias Hanna." My mom said.

I walked to my room and I studied for a while then went on Facebook. I saw Diana on and started chatting with her.

Hanna: Hi

Diana: What's up?

Hanna: Nm you?

Diana: Same. Jasper won't answer me!!

Hanna: Woah! Random thought?

Diana: Sure, whatever : |

Hanna: Did you do anything to make him mad or something?

Diana: No! I have done nothing wrong to him! Unless he is with Carson and Marco?

Hanna: IDC!!

Diana: Fine.... I gtg.. see ya

Diana logged off. I was looking at posts and I saw something that caught me by surprise.

A/N

Hey! As you can tell I made a new book and I hope you like this story! I got help from Crash and Em, so I could get this chapter finish! Anyway, should I continue or no? ~ Cat