Intro

Hi!

My name is Hawthorne. If you have any questions, please ask them here. My pronouns are he/them. I might be aromantic and akoisexual, not quite sure.

(Edit: no longer true. My name is now Jackson and I'm some sort of queer lol.)

I will try my best to not have any mistakes in my writing (it will not be perfect), but if you notice any mistakes, please let me know.

Requests are open to anyone.

Also, I don't know who made the cover. If you know could you comment so the rightful credits will be given?

WARNING: There will be long waits between chapters. I'm sorry about this. I'm not the best writer and most days I lack the energy and motivation to write a chapter.

Tell me if there is anything you would like me to change about the chapters (length, character, etc.).

I will write a little summary of the chapter at the beginning to let you know what the chapter is about, so if you don't like it, skip the chapter.

I will do characters from PJO and HOO.

I will do any type of gender pairing (ex. girl x girl, boy x boy, boy x girl, boy x nonbinary, etc.). I do mostly male! reader or gender-neutral! reader.

All the characters (except you) belong to Rick Riordan*. His books are so important to me.

Thank you.

*and Disney I think. I'm quite not sure.