Frank Zhang

Words: 218 words (not counting the beginning and the authors note at the end)

Pairing: Overprotective! Frank Zhang x reader

Summary: Frank is super protective over you.

Requested by:LeopardLight27264 Ok. Can you do a cute Frank Zhang x Reader? Maybe something where Frank gets to be overprotective cause the reader almost dies in battle or something? I love overprotective Zhang.

Godly Parent: Janus (cause why not?)

Y/N's POV

I just got out of the infirmary in Camp Jupiter, recovering from an encounter I had with a manticore. I was pretty beaten up. I had a few burns on my torso and a couple more on my legs and arms.

I started to walk toward the bathhouse for a bath to help soothe the pain all over my body. On my way there, I met up with my boyfriend of four months. "What are you doing out of the infirmary, Y/N?!" Frank exclaimed with worry evident in his eyes.

"They released me early, so I'm going down to the bathhouse," I explained.

"No. You're not. You're going to bed," Your boyfriend commanded. You sighed over dramatically, "But that's so boring!" "You can read a book." "I don't want to! Can you come and cuddle with me?" You pleaded with your hands clasped together under your chin, your eyes shining with hope.

Frank looked towards you and couldn't resist that look in your eyes, "If it keeps you in bed, yes," He gave in, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Yay! Let's go!" You jumped in the air and began tugging his upper arm. He chuckled at your childish behaviour and rolled his eyes, walking along with you toward the building of the Fourth Cohort, your cohort.

A/N: Sorry this is so short. I wasn't really feeling but I felt I had to publish this cause it was a request. Again, I'm so sorry. Also, it didn't really turn out the way I wanted.