Percy Jackson

Words: 1326 words (not including the Authors notes and the time skips. Pretty impressive for my first time if I do say so myself)

Pairing: Percy Jackson x female! reader

Summary: You're a new camper and Percy gets chosen to show you around.

Godly Parent: Apollo

Y/N's POV

I had just been told I was a half-blood by my best friend, who turned out to be half goat. They brought me to a camp called Camp Half-Blood. They brought me to a big, blue, four-story house. I met someone who was called Mr. D but who was actually Dionysus, the greek god of wine. I was so confused and overwhelmed by everything, I spaced out until I was snapped back to attention by Chiron, who was a centaur. Mr. D called someone who was named Perry Johnson and told him to give me a tour. The guy corrected Mr. D and said his name was Percy Jackson.

"Hi, what's your name?" this boy asked me. "My name is Y/N L/N. Is your name Perry Johnson or Percy Jackson?" I asked. "It's Percy Jackson. Mr. D always messes up everyones names," he answered. 'He's pretty hot,' I thought to myself. (Sorry if you're asexual.)

Percy showed me around the sword arena, the archery range, the strawberry fields, the dining pavilion, the volleyball court and the cabins. As he showed me the cabins, he asked if any of them struck a chord. "No, none of them seem like something I would be connected to." I sighed. He nodded, "Then, maybe you'll be claimed at the campfire, tonight."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Time skip brought to you by the sing-alongs°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

During dinner, I was seated at the Hermes table. I barely had enough room to move my elbows. When everyone at the table got up and went to go scrape food off their plate, I was very confused. Travis Stoll, one of the head-counsellors, took pity on me and told me that we scraped the best part of our plate off and threw it in the fire as an offering to the gods. When it was my turn, I went up to the fire and prayed silently, 'Whoever you are, please show me a sign.'

When I got back to my squished seat at the table, I started eating. When I was about half-way done my food, I looked up to try and find Percy. I found him sitting at a table all by himself, looking down. After a few seconds, he looked up and caught me staring at him. I quickly looked back to my food, but it was too late, the damage was done, we had made the dreaded eye contact. I was so embarrassed. I felt something hot prickle up my neck and onto my cheeks.

At the campfire that evening, everyone sang the apparently 'usual' songs. I was getting anxious because Percy said that I might be claimed or something, I wasn't quite sure. I hope I'm not a child of Poseidon because I heard a rule about not being able to date someone with the same godly parent. Wait, where did that come from?

All of a sudden, everyone had stopped singing and looked at me. Everybody, eve the Ares kids bowed and Chiron said, "All hail, Y/N L/N, child of Apollo." I looked up in surprise to see a glowing, gold lyar. (I think that's how you spell it?) Later, I was situated into the Apollo cabin. Absolutely everything was gold, it was so overwhelming. I didn't know how anyone could sleep here, but eventually I passed out from sheer exhaustion.

~~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~~

Percy's POV

I felt someone looking at me and looked up from my food. I saw Y/N staring at me. They looked back at their food so fast, I thought they must've had at least a little whiplash. I felt my stomach flip over itself, it startled me. I thought I may have eaten something bad but quickly ruled that out because everything the dryads made was perfect, so, I was left wondering what had happened to me.