chapter 16

i wake up and rub my eyes. "ugh im so tired" i yawn. "but today i have to get snacks for the charity stream" i say to my self.

@cottagecorey/n
hey guys 12 hour charity stream starting in 2 hours. hope to see you there! xoxo💘

i tweet out. welp out into the real world. i just put on my black jeans and vans. "WILL!! im going to the store real quick" i say seeing him on the couch. "ok be safe" he stares at the tv. "of course" i head out the door.

"ugh people" i think in my head. social anxiety is really starting to kick in. i just look down at the sidewalk and continuing walking. i finally get to the store and head inside.

i grab funnyuns and sour cream and onion chips. i also grab some sugar cookies and gummy bears. i grab 5 monsters. i know they aren't good for you but i need the energy. i also grab 2 peach teas. i pay for my stuff and leave. "so many people" i think again. i finally get home and sigh in relief.

"im back will" i yell seeing he isn't in the living room. "in the kitchen" he yells back. "im back" i put my teas and couple of monsters in the fridge. "why did you get so much stuff" he questions. "didn't you see my tweet it's a 12 hours charity stream" i look up and him and close the fridge. "oh i haven't seen it yet but good luck" he pats my arm. "thanks" i give him a warm smile. "well im gonna go get ready" i head to my room.

fundy🧡

hey i just saw your tweet good luck i will try to tune in and my plane landed so i just got home im probably gonna nap

thank you and you should probably nap ily🧡

i love you too

i smile and set my phone on my bedside table. i change into a skirt and a black loose crop top. also my black and white striped thigh high socks with my black doc martens. "perfect" i whisper to myself. i see it's time so i start it up.

"hello guys im here! hope you are ready to spend 12 hours with me" i smile with excitement. "i got an awesome outfit" i stand up so they can see. "and my monster" i hold up my pink monster. "oop let me grab my phone" i go over to my bed and grab my phone. "got it" i hold it up.

"ok well what should i do first" i ask the chat. most people are suggesting among us. "ok among us it is then" i laugh.

"wait i'll ask quackity if he wants to join" i say seeing he is streaming also. "hi quackity" i say as soon as he answers. "wassup y/n" he replies. "well i saw you were streaming and were just chatting. so i was wondering if you wanted to play among us?" i ask him. "sure but im not that very good" he sighs. "it's ok just get on a server with me" i grunt.

we end up playing with tubbo, tommy, smajor, bavid, wilbur, and of course me and quackity.

"i saw you vent, tommy" i yell at him. "no you literally killed tubbo in front of me" he huffs back. "guys no i didn't please vote him out" i huff. they all vote Tommy out.

bigT was not An Imposter

DEFEAT!

"yes you all believed me" i laugh. "whatever" quackity and wilbur mumble (the only two other players left). 

we play a couple more rounds before they all have to leave. "bye guys talk to you later" i say as they all leave the call.

"ok chat i think we can just talk for a bit" i lean back. "wait be right back im gonna go grab my tea and cookies" i hold up a finger. i rush out a quickly grab my stuff and rush back.

"ok im back" i set my snacks on my desk. "ugh let me take my shoes off real quick" i huff. "anyways how are you guys" i throw my shoes off to the side. the chat is mostly filled with goods and a couple oks.

a dono comes in a says 'are you dating anyone if so who?'. i pause for a second. "um yeah im dating someone but i don't know if they want me to tell all of you" i nervously chuckle. the chat is filled with a bunch of sad faces. "sorry but maybe i will text them" i sigh. i pull out my phone and start texting fundy.

fundy🧡

hey are you on my stream?

yeah...

i will only tell them if you want

it's fine it had to be said some day

i take a deep breath. "um im dating fundy" i get it out with. the chat is shocked but not as shocked as i thought they would be. someone said they called it and i chuckled a little.

"yes guys i am dating the furry" i laugh seeing a comment about it.