chapter 23

we just finished lunch and we're just watching my hero academia. "fundy, im bored" i complain. "what do you wanna do?" he asks. "oh! i have been wanting to dye my hair so let's do that" i suggest. "um ok let's go then" he grabs my hand. "ok calm down" i put my shoes on.

"wait we should dye your hair too" i say as we walk down the stairs. "sure if it's a good color" he shrugs. "yay!" i exclaim.

i jump into the passenger seat and off we go to the drug store. on the way there fundy grabs on to my thigh. i look up at him and all i can do is blush.

as soon as we get there i grab a hold on fundy's wrist and go to the hair section. i crouch down so i can see the colors better.

"fundy! look at what colors they have" i show him the bottles. "yes we have to do those color" he looks down at me. "ok come then" i intertwine our fingers together. we pay and then leave.

"fundyyyy" i whine as we are in the car. "what woman?" he asks keeping his eyes on the road. "well as you know my birthday is in 2 weeks but i also have college in like a week so i can't be with you" i pout. "your right but let's just enjoy the time we do spend together like dying our hair" he takes my hand in his own. "yeah like always you're right fundy" i sigh.

as we get closer to home i feel like crying but i obviously don't. why can't me and fundy just live together. life would be better. i would be happier. but i have school and life isn't that simple. he kisses the back of my hand and it snaps me out of my thoughts.

"hey you okay? i saw you were kind of out of it" he asks. "my life is shit because i deserve it right?" i look at him and start to cry. "hey hey what made you think that?" he rubs the back of my hand.

"everyone i love hates me" i wipe away a tear but it just comes back. "babygirl you are crazy you love me right?" he asks. i nod my head my throat hurting too much. "and i don't hate you im actually in love with you" he quickly kisses my cheek making sure to keep his eyes on the road. i lean my head on his shoulder not wanting to say anything. 

i play this song because it also helps me calm down. i still have my head on his shoulder and looking out the window with are hands intertwined. it's perfect i never want it to end, but eventually we get home.

"baby?" he says as we get out of the car. "yeah?" i look over at him. "if you ever think that again i want you to talk to me even if im in a different country" he reassures me. i nod and head to the door.

once we get inside i head to the bathroom. i take the hair dye out of the bag and look at the instructions.

"prince can you come in here?" i yell at him. "yep" he yells back and i can hear his foot steps getting closer. "what's up" he leans on the door frame, crossing him arms. "could you please help me" i look over my shoulder at him. "yeah definitely" he steps closer to me, uncrossing his arms.

we are just waiting for my hair to set so i am putting the one color in his tiny pieces of white.

"I CAN'T BE YOUR MIDNIGHT LOVE" i scream at the top of my lungs. "wow" is all fundy can say. "you must really like girl in red" he continues. "i guess" i shrug.

"ok im done putting it in your hair can you help me rinse my out?" i set the mixing bowl down. "yeah" he nods. i kneel over the bathtub and he grabs the detachable shower head. i can see both of the colors in the bath.

i blow dry it since it would be easier. i also decide to curl it. i was sitting on top on the counter so i could see better but fundy was hugging me from behind.

"so whose team are you on for minecraft championships" i ask. "to be honest i don't know i think tommy's" he says and i can feel him shrug.

"well how does it look" i say after it is all done. i turn around, still sitting on the counter, so i was facing him.

*ITS ORANGE AND BLACK!!!

"omg you look amazing the orange and black remind me of a fox!" he exclaims. "that's why i picked it out dummy" i shove his shoulder a little bit.  i rinse out his hair and the orange and brown looked so good. "omg prince it looks amazing" i give him a kiss on the cheek. 

a//n 
i just wanted to kind of share what i have been going thought on the mental health part. sorry if it was triggering for some of you:,(