chapter 26

i wake up before fundy which is unusual but it's okay. i quickly and quietly slip out of his grip. i figured i would go out on my own today to get a feel of his town.

i get dressed. i figured i should write him a note and i set it on his nightstand.

i don't know much dutch but hopefully it's enough to get through the day. i decided to walk to the fish market i saw while we were driving. i walked there since it was only like two blocks away. 

as i was looking around i saw some lobster legs and decided to buy a couple.  

"2 kreeftenpoten alstublieft" i hold my fingers up to make a two. the man nods his head in acknowledgement.

"dank u" i say to the man selling the legs as i hand him the money. "graag gedaan" he says as he hands me the legs.

im glad i remembered enough dutch now time to go "home".

fundy pov
i wake up with no body next to me. i feel sad. i roll to face my nightstand and see a letter.

good morning my king,
                    hope you slept good. sorry i am not there to make you breakfast but i bought you your favorite cereal. i went to the fish market, but my dutch is very rusty. wish me luck!! well see you in bit. love you the most!!<3
                                                  love, your queen

i smile to myself and set it back on my nightstand. i get up and take a shower thinking about all the things i have to do.

•eat some cereal; got to have at least some energy
•edit the new second channel video and then upload it
•stream on twitch for at least and hour and thirty minutes
•cuddle with my girlfriend
• make dinner
•go to sleep

i like making little check lists in my head it always helps. i get out of the shower and put on my clothes.

it's so quiet here it's weird. i shrug it off and get some cereal as im eating i watch dream's new manhunt video.

i put my bowl in the sink and go edit. as im editing i hear the door open.

"y/n?" i yell questionly. "yep it's me" she yells back.

"hey, baby" i walk over to the door. "hi babe, how was your day?" she asks me as she takes off her shoes. "good! i was actually just finishing up my editing as you came home" i smile at her. "nice" she walks to the kitchen.

"what did you buy" i point at the bag in her hand. "lobster legs for dinner" she puts them in the fridge. "oh sweet" i nod my head. "well i got to finish editing and then stream" i walk over to her. "okay love you" she kisses me on the lips. "love you too" i walk away.

y/n pov
i am bored just sitting on the couch so i go see what fundy is doing. "whatcha doing" i walk into his filming room. "almost done editing" he says not looking away from his computer.

i go sit on his lap with my head in the crook of his neck. "what are you doing" he asks. "im cold" i mumble. he shrugs and goes back to editing.

i can feel myself dozing off a bit. i let my eyelids fall and go to sleep.

i wake up from a quick nap but i wasn't in fundy's lap. i was in our bed.

i walk out to his filming room and see he is streaming. "fundyyyyyy!!!" i slowly walk over to him. "morning sleepyhead" he looks over to me.

"what are you doing on the stream" i point at his monitor. "among us with the bois but im dead" he frowns. "it's okay we all aren't pro gamers like me" i put my hand on his shoulder. "yeah definitely" he rolls his eyes.

"move over" i push him out of his seat. "rude but fine" he moves behind the chair and i sit down. i grab the head set. "hey bois, i know fundy is dead because he's bad but it's me now" i say.

"y/n!"
"pog!"
"fundy sucks!!"
"hey!"

i play for a little while and then give it back to fundy. "well chat i have to go see you later" he ends the stream.

we go lay on the couch and watch youtube.