chapter 11

niki pov
we had just gotten back and y/n told us to wake them up when we did. it was almost 5.

"hey wilbur, im gonna go wake them" i say pointing at her door. "ok good idea" he says. him and tommy go in the living room. i head into her room and it was surprisingly neat usually when i come over it's messy. she probably cleaned it for fundy.

i go over to them and they are so cute. y/n was laying on fundy's chest and his arms were wrapped around her. i just have to get a picture of this. i pull out my phone and take like 20 photos.

"morning sleepyhead" i shake her. "hm what niki" she asks me. "you said when we got back you wanted us to wake you well just came to wake up" i answer her.  "oh ok thanks" she says. "yeah of course" i leave.

"omg wilbur they are so cute" i saying coming into the living room. "oh really" he asks. "yeah look at these photos of them i took" i pull out my phone. i show him the photos of them sleeping. "wait they are perfect for each other" wilbur says. "they really are" i say.

y/n pov
"fundy wake up they are back" i shake him. "ugh" he grunts. "pretty please" i plead him. he doesn't answer. "nope" he finally answers. "come on you big baby let's at least go in the living room" i drag him out of bed.

"hi guys" i say while fundy is hugging me from behind. "hey BIG Y/I" tommy says. "who the heck is big y/i?" i ask him. "it's you of course" tommy says back. "of course it is" i sit down next to fundy.

"who wants to listen to hamilton?" wilbur asks. "ME!" tommy shouts back. "ugh will you blare hamilton in your room everyday" i say getting up. "ok and" he says.

"where are you going?" fundy grabs my sleeve. "just to get my monster i put in the fridge from earlier" i walk out of the living room. as i grab my monster i hear the beginning of hamilton song begin. "ugh" i say to myself.

i go back and curl up next to fundy. "want some" i say holding up the can. "sure" he grabs it. "oh that's good" he hands it back. "right it taste like gummy bears" i take a sip.

"how about we watch a movie?" i suggest because i was sick of hamilton."good idea" fundy says and i could tell he was sick of it too. "fine" wilbur sighs. "but since you said it the movie is gonna be horror" he continues. "fine whatever" i sigh.

will just turns on the first one he sees. it was pretty scary i have to admit but it's ok because i have fundy right next to me. there was a jump scare and jump scares suck. i latch on to tundy. "it's ok" he whispers in my ear and wraps his arms around me. it sends shivers down my spine. i bury my head in his chest.

the movie was finally over and it was around 9. i look up and see tommy asleep on the couch by himself. niki and will must have went to his room. fundy fell asleep also. it looks like im the only awake. i was pretty hungry considering all i've eaten was those chicken nuggets. i get out of fundy's grip and head to the kitchen.

i decide to make some scrambled eggs. while im making my eggs i feel a grip around my waist. "hello baby" fundy kisses my cheek. "hi my prince" i stir my eggs.

"whatcha making" he asks. "just eggs" i reply. "nice" he turns me around still with a grip around my waist. "hey! my eggs" i pout. "sorry i just wanted to see your face" he lifts my chin. "stop" i chuckle. i give him a kiss so he will let me go. "can i have some eggs too?" he asks. "of course" i answer. he kisses me on the cheek.

i had finished making the eggs and head in my room where fundy was. "food" i sit next to him. i hand him my plate. "wanna watch something" he asks. "yes i got to finish my show. is that ok?" i ask. "yeah" he takes a bite.

it was now around 2 am me and fundy were still awake. "you know our sleep schedule is really bad" i say. "yeah but it's fine" he brushes it off. "whatever" i roll my eyes and chuckle. "well im pretty tired im gonna head to bed" he says. "yeah me too" i yawn and turn off the tv.

"good night my prince" i lay on his chest. "good night baby" he says and kisses my forehead.