chapter 9

y/n pov
we were leaving with me and fundy in the back. it was only eight but i was still super tired so i leaned my head on his shoulder. i could feel him kiss the top of my head and i just smile.

about ten minutes later i feel someone shaking us. it was niki. i open my eyes and realized fundy was leaning on top of my head asleep. i just smile and wake him up. "oh hey sorry i fell asleep" he rubs his eyes. "it's fine" i smile and get out.

"hey so you can sleep in my room or the living room" i tell him while he gets his bags. "oh um i'll sleep in your room" he says. it feels so awkward as i expected.

we head inside and i lead him to my room. "this is my room i hope you like it" i smile. "it's very nice. i like your setup" he walks over to it. "thanks" i walk beside him. "but um i got a question" he says. "go for it" i look up at him. "are we just going to pretend like we didn't almost kiss in the airport" he looks back down at me. "oh um i was thinking about it too" i look at my feet.

he grabs my chin so i would look up at him. the next thing i know our lips are smashed together. we pull away. we both avoid eye contact.

"i think will is making some pizza" i start to walk but he grabs my wrist. "really y/n?" he sighs. "what i'm not good with this stuff i don't date a lot of people" i cross my arms. "i'm not either all i know is that i wanna be with you" he lifts my chin. "really" i ask. "of course" he pulls me in for a hug.

"y/n serious question" he says. we pull away from the hug and grabs my shoulders. "will you be my girlfriend" he asks. my heart starts to race. "of course i will" i hug him. "yay, but i'm really tired so im going to lay down. can you get me some pizza?" he asks. "of course" i reply.

i walk out my room and see will and niki standing by the door. "did you guys hear that?" i ask. "uh definitely not" will says. i look at niki knowing she will tell me the truth. "yes but-" she says and i cut her off. "ugh" i grunt and walk away.

"but you guys are so cute" they both follow me. "i got to admit you guys are so cute" will crosses his arms. "i just came out here to get some pizza for me and fundy" i sigh. "tell him i say congrats" niki says. "ugh i hate you" i go back in my room. "I LOVE YOU TOO" she yells back at me.

"what was that about" fundy asks. "nothing" i laugh. "anyways here is your pizza" i hand it to him. i climb in bed next to him. "what do you wanna watch?" i take a bite. "doesn't matter i will probably fall asleep during it" he chuckles. "ok saiki it is" i turn it on.

he keeps asking questions about it and i keep answering i don't really mind answering them i just like hearing his voice. eventually i hear light snoring and look at him and he's asleep. i turn it off and put my plate on my nightstand. i lay on his chest.

"goodnight fundy" i say not expecting an answer. "goodnight baby" i smile at the nickname.