chapter 6

"hey tommy" i say picking up his call. "hello y/n" he replies. "so you know how fundy and niki are coming in a couple days" he continues. "yeah?" i say confused.

"well i'm coming too" he says excited. "wait no way i get to meet like three of my best friends, but i wish i could see tubbo too" i sigh. "well before i go there i'm going to see him maybe you can come" he says.

"WAIT YES!!" i scream. "i'll ask will" i continue. "ok well got to go motherinnit is mad at me" he grunts. "of course she is well bye loser" i sigh. he says bye and hangs up.

"WILBUR" i scream going into his room. "what y/n" he swivels around in his chair. "so you know how niki and fundy are coming soon well tommy says he is too and before he is going to tubbo's so can i go?" i sit on his bed. "um are you taking the train" he asks. "well no duh" i look at him. "uh sure just be back in the afternoon" he says. "of course" i get up. "and please talk to fundy today" he looks at his computer. i sigh and leave.

what do i do about fundy. of course i like him i mean you already know that. UGH FUNDY>:(!!

i go on twitter and see some of my fans are asking why i haven't streamed in the last few days. i try to ignore it but i can't. i haven't streamed in the past 3 days and some people are getting worried.

@cottagecorey/n
hey everybody i am safe i just been busy sorry i haven't been streaming will soon xoxo💗

hopefully that will be enough to satisfy them. in the meantime i'll try to talk to fundy. ugh it's gonna be so awkward. SUCK IT UP Y/N!!!!

fundy man

hi:)

oh um hey

OMG HE RESPONDED!!!?!?

um so before you come i get to see tommy and tubbo

oh about that idk if i can come 

oh well i was hoping to see you:(

yeah sorry

why is he being so blunt i mean i didn't reject him i would never reject the love of my life. so like any reasonable person i called him. can you tell im being sarcastic. after 3 rings he picks up.

"uh hi" i say. "hello" he says. "what you doing" i ask. "nothing i gotta go bye" he replies. "WHAT DID I DO WRONG" i scream at him and immediately regret it. we just sit there in silence for a good 30 seconds and i thought he hung up until he spoke.

"that's the thing y/n you didn't do anything" he sighs. "i admitted my feelings for you and you haven't called, texted, or even been on my streams for 3 days" he continued.

"well fundy tell me what to do then" i want to sob really badly but don't. "y/n, i know you have feelings for me so why didn't you return them when i told you" he spits out. "well i don't know what to say i've liked you for a long time and im not good with this stuff" i sigh.

"fundy i really do wanna be with you but im scared" i start to sob i couldn't hold it in any longer. "what is there to be scared of exactly" he questions. "im scared im just gonna get hurt" i continuing sobbing.

"y/n why would i ever hurt you?" he sounds like he is going to cry now. "i don't know" i wipe my tears. "i love you" he says. i sit there in shock. "i- i love you too" i say. "well i got to go and i was lying i am coming to see you" he says. "really! yay! bye" he hangs up. i sigh and scream in my pillows.

wilbur bursts into my room. "what happened is someone trying to murder you" he asks concerned. "no?" i say confused. he sighs with relief. "well ok whatever" he leaves. i giggle with happiness.