Naegami: The Library Pt2 [OO/MY]

[OO] - One oblivious     [MY] - Mutual Yearning

Me and Togami strolled around the school, talking about this and that. Togami had apparently read the book I was currently on, so he let me explain my theories.

"And that's why it couldn't have been Shido!" I said avidly.

"Hm... it's a good theory." He said with preoccupation.

"So I'm wrong?" I gaped incredulously.

"I told you, I'm not going to spoil it. I do find it interesting that you picked a mystery book at a time like this though."

"Mysteries are the best, it doesn't matter if we're living one." I laughed.

About an hour passed, and as we were walking around the second floor, I heard voices in a nearby classroom. Oh! That's it!!

"Oh Togami! I hate to leave you so suddenly but I think Sakura's in there and I needed to ask her something." I said pointing toward the door.

"By all means, go ahead." He said.

"Let's hang out again though, after lunch!" I said with a smile. He nodded with a small smile of his own before walking off.

I knocked twice before opening the door to the classroom. As I suspected, Sakura and Hina were there, however I was met with a strange sight. Sakura was holding what appeared to be a measuring tape, measuring the length between Hina's shoulders.

"Oh, uh hi guys! Sorry if I'm interrupting something." I apologized awkwardly.

"Oh no, it's okay Makoto!" Hina said with a smile. "Sit down!" I took a seat next to Sakura, who jotted down some numbers on her notepad nearby.

"What's all this?" I asked curiously.

"I used to work part-time as a seamstress in between my training. Monokuma gave us sewing kits, so I figured I'd put mine to use." She explained in her calming voice. "Did you need something?"

"Well..." I fidgeted with my hands nervously. Sakura's kindness reminded me of Komaru, and she was the closest thing I had to a sister-figure here. Who else could I ask?

"Sorry, should I leave?" Hina offered.

"No, no! It's okay, you don't have to do that." I shook my head earnestly. "It's nothing really... or at least I hope so."

"Well, a problem solved is a problem said. What's on your mind?" Sakura put down the measuring tape, turning her full attention to me.

"Something really... strange... has been happening to me." I started hesitantly. "It's been kinda low key for a while, but it was especially weird last night when I was with Togami in the library."

"What do you mean, strange?"

"It's like... this weird feeling. Kinda like heat I can't escape. I'm really worried it's some sort of fever or something. No matter what I did last night, I felt super stuffy and hot." I admitted nervously. Sakura and Hina turned to each other, exchanging a look I couldn't decipher.

"And when does this happen? Only around Togami?"

"Well now that you mention it... yeah, I guess." I realized in confusion. Sakura sighed and gripped my shoulders.

"Alright Makoto, I don't want to influence your thinking in any way." Oh my god. It's something horrible isn't it? Like a deadly illness??! "I need you to do something for me."