Chapter three

Deku's POV
I woke up smiling, actually. I put on my UA uniform with a shirt with long sleeves under it and I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. My mom was cooking breakfast. "Where is... HE?" I asked. "Your father had an emergency call from his work, he had to go" mom said as she gave me the breakfast she made. She looked very happy. "Well, I'm just happy that he's not here to ruin our morning" I said while eating. Damm, I was hungry. Mom sat next to me while eating too. "I wish he'll never get back from work" I said. "Izuku! That's not a nice thing to say!" She said and laughed a little. "What?? You know you agree with me!" I said and smiled. "Maybe... but still, it's not nice to say that." She said. "Well then. Hurry up Izuku! You can't be late for school!" "Ok mom! Bye!" I said as I went to school. I sat in my seat, feeling that today will be a good day. My dad wasn't home, and I ate a good normal meal. And my mom looked happy, and so was I! "Good morning deku kun! You look happy more than usual!" I heard uraraka's voice behind me. "Well yes, I have a good feeling about today!" I said and smiled at her. Me, her, iida and todoroki started talking about heroes, and... well, about heroes. The day went well and really quick.

Time skip
I was sitting in class, just writing some things in my hero notebook. Until I heard "OI deku." I looked up and I saw Bakugou standing infront of me. "What bakugou?" I said. I'm not going to call him kacchan again. Not at all. "Eh?? So I guess that there is no more 'kacchan' huh?" He said. "You guessed right Bakugou." I said with an empty look on my face. "DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT YOU NASTARD" he screamed as he grabbed my hand. My sleeves went down a little. Well shit. Bakugou noticed my worried face and he looked at my arm. He saw my cutting scars. "The hell is this?" He said, kinda loudly. "No- nothing!! It's nothing!" I said as I covered my arm. "What is nothing?" Uraraka said and got closer. More classmates got a little closer to us to see what happened. "THE HELL IS THIS DEKU?!" Bakugou again grabbed my hand and pulled up me sleeves, to reveal to the WHOLE CLASS my cutting scars. BAKUGOU KATSUKI, ARE YOU A FUKCING IDIOT?! I heard a few gasps. "Midoriya...is that... are you.... cutting?" I heard todoroki's voice. "No shit Sherlock..." I whispered to my self as I covered my hand. "Midoriya kun, is everything ok?" Mina asked. "You... fucking idiot" I said to Bakugou. His angry face turned to, again, a shocked one. "What is going on here?!" I heard aizawa's voice, he was now standing infront of me and Bakugou. He saw that I covered my hand. He immediately knew why. "Midoriya. Come talk with me outside the class. Everyone, GET BACK TO YOUR SEATS!" And as he said that while activating his quirk, everyone ran to their seats. I walked out with aizawa. We walked for a minute until he stopped. "What happened?" He asked as he turned around to face me. I was about to answer, until he stopped me. "Tell me what is REALLY happening." I stared at him for a while. "It's... it's my dad. He's some big hero and he travels a lot. But he is very abusive when he's home.... he's hitting me and my mom" I said. Aizawa looked at me In shock. "Listen... the next time he's doing anything to you or to your mother, call me immediately. You have my phone number, right?" He asked and I nodded. "Well... we need to go back to class. But if anyone will say anything to you, I'll kick they're ass to principal Nezu" Aizawa said and smiled a soft smile, well, I don't really think that I've ever seen him smiling. Like, in my entire life.
The day went.... kinda fine. I tried to stay alone the whole day, to avoid conversations. Uraraka, iida, todoroki and tsu invited me to sit with them at lunch, but even when I sat with them I stayed silent. They didn't ask anything, but they did gave me some worried looks, but that's it. The day ended, and I grabbed my bag and I was about to go out of the class, and I saw Bakugou standing behind me. "What?" I said to him. He didn't say anything, so I just kept walking.

Bakugou's POV
I didn't know that Deku was... cutting himself. I tried to think why. Everyone already went home, and me and Deku were the only one in the class. 'Maybe it's because I bullied him? And I still am..' I was thinking. I was probably lost in thoughts, and I heard Deku's voice. "What?" I looked up and I saw him standing next to me. 'I'm so sorry..' 'if you need anything, I'm here.' 'If you're hurting yourself because of me, you have any rights to hate me' I wanted to say to him all of those things, but... my mouth wouldn't open. He turned around and he kept walking home, and I was walking behind him. The wall was silent. Neither of us said a single word. I saw my turn to my house. "Bye midoriya" I said as I waved him. He stopped and looked at me in shock. I guess that I actually... never called him midoriya before. I hope that one day I will be able to call him Izuku again.

Deku's pov
DID KAC- BAKUGOU JUST CALLED ME MIDORIYA?! Omg that actually never happened. Tbh, I'm kinda shocked. Not kinda, I'm really shocked. I was lost in thoughts so I didn't notice that I was already in front of my house. I was about to open the door until I heard from the inside the sound of a glass breaking and my mom screaming.