Chapter four

Deku's pov
I opened the door panicking. I saw my dad holding a broken bottle of beer, and I saw my mom lying on the floor, crying. She was covered in blood. "MOM!!" I said as I ran towards her. "OI, you little shit. I see that you're back" my dad said. "DONT TOUCH HER!" I screamed at him as I activated my quirk. "Oh, you're really gonna hurt your FATHER, Izuku?!" He said. "Let's find out, you fucking bitch" I said as I punched him in the stomach. He fell on the ground, letting out a groan of pain. I went over to my mom. "Are you ok? What did he do?? What happened?" I said. without any warning, I felt his hand punching my face. I hit the wall. "WHAT HAPPENED" he said "IS THAT I GOT FUCKING FIRED. APPARENTLY, SOMEONE FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU TWO" he said. That's right... I told Aizawa about what dad is doing to us. That's probably got him fired from his hero agency and got his hero license taken away.. I thought to myself. "I bet it's because of you you brat" he said as he kicked me in the stomach. I remembered that Aizawa told me to call him if dad is doing anything again. I tried to grab my phone from my bag, but my dad kicked it away. "That's not gonna happen" he said. "Well, I think that it should've been fair that I'll let you say your last goodbye to your friends, if you have any. Because you won't see them again" he said and I looked at him with horror in my eyes.

He picked up the broken bottle and he stabbed me in the shoulder. "Izuku!!!" My mom screamed crying. "Shut up!!" He kicked her. "I'm tired of your voice, you useless women. Maybe I'll kill you first. It's probably for the best, because you won't have to see your son die before you" he said smiling. "No.. NO!! DONT TOUCH HER" I said and tears ran down my cheeks. He kicked my in the legs, and I let out a scream of pain. He went to the kitchen and he grabbed a knife. Before he came back, with the rest of my strength I picked up my mom and I ran up the stairs. "HEY!!" I heard his voice. I entered the bathroom and I closed the door behind me and I locked it. I took some bandages to help my mom With her wounds. "No... treat yourself first Izuku, you're more important" she said softly. "Bullshit. I can handle this. I just need to know that you're safe and ok" I said as I wrapped her wounds. "Why is this happening to us...? Why can't we have a normal life" she whispered while tears went down her cheeks. My dad started to hit the door, trying to open it. "IPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, OR YOUR DEATH WILL BE SLOW AND FULL OF PAIN" he screamed. Fuck, I left my phone downstairs. He kicked the door and walked in smiling. "PLEASE STOP" I said crying. I activated my quirk and I punched him again, but he moved fast and I missed. Fuck, now my hand is broken. I fell to the ground. He started walking closer to my mom. I turned around fast, but not fast enough. He stabbed my mom. Not once. Not twice. But over and over. She screamed and cried, she tried to reach me with her hand, but suddenly she stopped. Her hand fell to the ground, and she stopped crying and screaming. "She's dead" he said and he turned to me. "YOU MONSTER" I said crying. "HOW DARE YOU TO KILL HER?! SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU!!! YOU TREATED HER LIKE SHIT, BUT SHE STAYED HERE" I screamed at him. "Well, don't worry. You'll join her very soon." He said. I had no time to waste. I needed to take my phone and call Aizawa. I used my quirk again to run downstairs as fast as I could, and I opened my phone. I called Aizawa immediately. The phone was ringing. "Hello? Midoriya?" I heard his voice. "PLEASE HELP ME, HE... HE KILLED MY MOM AND HES ABOUT TO KILL ME NEXT, PLEASE AIZAWA HELP ME" I cried to my phone. "What?! Midoriya, I'm- im on my way!! Hold on!!" He said. "Please hurry" I cried as I heard my dad's footsteps. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He said as he grabbed my phone. "Oh... calling a hero?" He said as he hang up the phone. "Well, it'll be too late. The my won't get here on time. They'll see your body, lifeless, and I'll already run away." He said as he stabbed me in my shoulder. I barely let out a scream. I could barely even talk. He stabbed me again on the leg, and on the other leg so I won't be able to run. Is this really how I'm gonna die? Is this really the end? Probably. He stabbed me again and again, but then he just stopped. Everything started to be black and blurry. "I doubt that you'll survive this. Well, I'm going to go. I don't want those damn heroes to catch me" he said and he jumped out of the window. I was lying on the floor, and I wasn't able to even move. Everything suddenly turned black. Until I heard a familiar voice. "Midoriya?! Midoriya?! Shit... HES NOT BREATHING!!!!" It was... Aizawa? I did everything I could to open my eyes a little bit, and I saw him standing next to me. He looked at me and he saw that I opened my eyes. "Midoriya!! Stay with me!! Now!!" He said. I think that I saw... tears in his eyes? He was actually... crying. I heard an ambulance putside, and I saw paramedics picking me up. "My... mom..." I whispered. More parameters cops ran to my house, searching for my mom and probably for my dad too. "Everything is going to be ok, don't worry" was the last thing I said before I completely passed out.