Chapter 19

Bakugou's POV
Every since Deku was back, I could feel relieved. His dad was finally dead, and he was safe again. He could finally focus on being a hero. We were just sitting in class, and he seemed kinda off today.
He was now talking to round face and four eyes, and I didn't notice that I was staring at him too much. "What u looking at?" Raccoon eyes said and bumped into me. She looked the way I looked and gasped. "Why are you looking at Uraraka midoriya and iida?? Omg are you in love with one of them?!" She asked excitedly. "Shut up!!" I said. "You are!!! Which one of them?? Uraraka?? Iida?? Midoriya??" She said and I looked away when she said Deku's name. She gasped even louder. "MIDO-" she started to say and I put my had on her mouth to shush her. "You better shut the fuck op before I'll blast your face" I said and she giggled and nodded. I grabbed her hand and we left the class. "Ok. Now, tell me everything!!" She said excited. "Yes, I have a crush on Deku. And if you'll tell anyone, I'll fucking kill you" I said while I was blushing a little. "Awww, that's so cute!!! And you're blushing!" She said smiling. "SHUT THE HELL UP" I screamed at her and she laughed. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone! I promise!" She said and we went back to class.

Deku's POV
God, I feel useless. I wish my mom was here.... I wish  I could hug her... and be in her arms. But I can't. And it's all... my fault.
Maybe I should actually disappear from the world? Maybe I should join my mom.... or even take kacchan's advice from middle school. Maybe then everyone's lives would be quieter, and better. Just maybe.
I was walking home, school was already over. I looked at the street, and at the tall buildings. I couldn't even see the edge of those buildings.... maybe I should....? Just to end this pain.... to let go of everything. No... no I can't, my classmates, and even Aizawa, they would be sad. Wouldn't they? I kept thinking as I got closer and closer to aizawa's house. I entered the house and took off my shoes. I had nothing to do, so I decided to take a walk. I zoomed out, not fully knowing where am I going. Until I found myself in a really familiar place....
My old home.

I just stood I front of the exit, staring at my old home. There were police warnings to not enter the house, but I ignored them and walked in. Everything stayed the same. There was some dry blood on the floor. I went to the bathroom, and there was more blood even there. I opened one of the drawers and saw... blades. My old blades. I looked at them a little bit, then closed the drawer again. I kept walking in the house, until I stood in front of the only room I was told to never enter. My parent's room.
I opened the door quietly, walking in. The bed was clean, and so was the room. It looked like a normal room, I didn't know what to expect actually. I was probably expecting a dirty ass room, with blood on the floor and walls. Something like that, I guess. I was looking around the room, until I saw a picture on the dresser. It was a family photo. There were me,
My mom and dad. We looked so happy. We were all smiling. I was 4 at the time. I flipped the picture over, and it was something written on the back of it. "The good old days". Without knowing, I could feel tears falling down my face. That was when I fully realized, I was the one who destroyed the family.

Aizawa's POV
I was driving home, midoriya should already be there. I had some hero work to finish, so I was a bit late. I parked the car and entered my house. "Midoriya, I'm back" I said and put my shoes next to the door. "Midoriya?" I said again while walking to his room. I opened the door, and he wasn't there. I walked back to the living room, and saw his bag next to the door, but his shoes weren't there. Where is he?! And just in time, I got a phone call. It was midoriya. I answered the phone. "Midoriya? Where are you. You're not home-" I was cut off by the sound of him, crying. "Midoriya?" I said again. "Aizawa sensei, I finally decided" he said with a broken voice.
"I'm going to finally be with mom"