Chapter five

Aizawa's POV
I was sitting in my house, watching the news. Until I heard my phone ringing. It was... midoriya? Why would he call me- oh no. I answered the phone, kinda panicking. I heard him screaming and crying into the phone, for me to come and save him. I got up from the couch, and I ran to my door. "Hold on midoriya, I'm on my way!" I said panicking. "Please hurry" was all he said until I heard some deep voice saying "what are you doing?" And then he hang up the phone. Shit. I got into my car, and I drove like crazy to midoriya's house. While I drove there, I called to the police to come along and an ambulance. The second I got there, I kicked the door. I got in, and what I saw was horrible. Midoriya was lying in the floor, covered in blood. Police officers ran inside, looking for midoriya's father. But he wasn't here. "He probably escaped" I said. Then I hurried to midoriya. His eyes were closed. "HES NOT BREATHING!!" I said as the paramedics ran over to midoriya. Suddenly he opened his eyes. "Midoriya?? Midoriya stay with me!!" I said. "My.. mom.." he said as he pointed to a room upstairs. Two cops went there. "Don't worry, everything is going to be ok, just stay with me" I said. His eyes closed again, but this time he was breathing. The paramedics took him into the ambulance. I went back to the house, seeing the cops taking a dead body in a body bag (I don't know how to call it but you know what I mean). "Is this..?" I said. "It's his mom. She's dead. The father probably killed her." One of the cops said. "Who else if not him" I said with a worried and angry face.
I was driving behind the ambulance, I couldn't just leave midoriya at the hospital all alone. He just lost his mother, and when he wakes up, SOMEONE need to be there. A couple of doctors brought Deku to one of the hospital rooms. "I'm sorry, but you need to wait outside" a nurse said and closed the door. I sat outside the room for a couple of hours. I looked at the clock, it was already 20:38. A nurse came out of the room, I immediately stood up. "You can see him now, but he's sleeping right now" she said as I walked into the room.
He had bandages all over his hands and legs. He looked so peaceful. I cant understand why would his dad will even think about hurting him. I swear that I WILL catch him. I'll do everything so midoriya will be safe.

Bakugou's pov
There was so much noise outside. It sounded like... ambulance? Whatever. I was sitting in my room, doing my homework. Those questions are too easy. The sound of the ambulance sounded really close, but I didn't care too much. After an hour, I went to the kitchen to grab some food. My parent were watching the TV. I didn't mind until I heard a familiar name. "Midoriya" I ran to the TV to see why the fuck did they said Deku's name. It's probably misunderstood, or there is another midoriya? Or is it probably about his father... he probably rescued someone. But oh no, it was the complete opposite. "Hisashi midoriya, killed his wife and tried to murder his son, Izuku Midoriya, who's now is in the hospital. His condition is unknown." My mom looked at me terrified. No. No. There is no way that he's dead. THERE IS NO WAY THAT... DEKU- no... IZUKU IS ACTUALLY DEAD. He's stronger than this. He will survive. "Katsuki...." my mom said, and without any warning she hugged me. Normally, I would probably scream at her, but this time I hugged her back. I knew that she was a friend of Inko midoriya, Deku's mom, and she knew that I... used to be friends with Deku. Come on Deku, you're gonna need to be alive so you can surpass me!!
Please.... survive.