Chapter 23- end.

Ok before you read the last chapter-
Thank you so much for supporting me and readying my whole ass fanfic!!!! AND I CANT BELIEVE IT GOT TO 1k!! Im so happy you loved it! So thank you all :D
And lmao it's going to be weird for me to not write this fanfic anymore- Oof
Anyway enjoy the reading!

Deku's POV
The words "Adoption papers" were writing in large letters on the papers inside the envelope. "Is that really what I think that is??" I asked, now fully crying. "Well, since both of your parents are... Gone, and there's no one from your family to take care of you... and you lived in my house for like, two mounts I think" Aizawa said and sat next to me. "So I thought..." he said. "AAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCHHH" I said. "all you need to sign here, and... that's basically it. Only if you want it, of course." He said and took out the adoption papers. Without thinking twice, I took the closed pen I saw and sighed without blinking. He looked in a bit of shock actually. I immediately hugged him. "Thank you so much... dad..." I said and cried. I could hear that he was crying too and he hugged me back.

10 years later
No one's POV
"Now, lets welcome to the stage, the new number one hero!!! Izuku midoriya, known as DEKU!!" The loud voice of mic said to the microphone, and everyone cheered as midoriya got on the stage. His smile was as bright as the sun, and he took the microphone and the crowd went quite. "Thank you guys, so much!" Midoriya said. He was a minute from crying. "First off, I want to thank my husband, the number two hero, Katsuki! Known as ground zero, and to my dad, Aizawa known as erased!" Midoriya said and the crowd cheered. "And of course, to all of my friends who supported me!" Midoriya said with tears in his eyes. "I'll protect Japan at all costs no matter what!!" Midoriya said and lifted his hand up, and all the crowd did so too. And just like that, everyone screamed "PLUS ULTRA!!" So loud, and all Japan heard they're voices. Midoriya smiled and looked at the sky. 'I did it mom... I did it' was all he was thinking at that point moment.
Midoriya was never happier in his life that he was alive. He was thankful for Aizawa for saving him, he was thankful for his husband to love him and for his friends to support and be there for him. He was thankful for everything, and he wasn't going to let them down never. And just like that, midoriya's journey as the number one hero of Japan, started.

The end