Chapter 11

Deku's POV
It's been a week since I got out of the hospital. For a week I've been living in aizawa's house, and nothing actually happened with my father... yet. Aizawa told me that there aren't any signs for him, and it's like he disappeared from existence. And I don't know what to feel about it... I'm happy that he's not here, and that he's hiding because he can't bother anyone like that, but I want the heroes to catch him. I want him to be in jail. When it'll happen, I would be able to feel safe again. And i will catch him, even if it'll be the last thing I'll do.

Hisashi's POV
"I still don't trust you." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see a really UGLY person. "Ahh, Dabi. And why is that?" I asked with a smile. "You used to be a hero. And now, suddenly you're joining the villains? That's kinda suspicious, I have to say." He said. "What about it? I just finally understood that the hero society suck. That's all. And to be honest, I became a hero just for the money" I said with a smirk. "And you're still wondering why I hate you" Dabi said and walked away. "Why so mad, todoroki?" I said. He stopped, and turned around to me. "How the fuck did you just call me?" He said. "You heard me, todoroki kun." I said with an evil
Smirk. "Don't fucking call me like that again." He said and his hands went on fire. "You're not the only one that can control fire" I said and let out small fire from my mouth. "I don't give a damn about your weak ass quirk. If you'll call me todoroki again, I'll burn you alive." He said and walked away. Jesus, this place is gonna be like hell. But it doesn't matter. At least I'll get my revenge on that weak useless sone of mine. And I won't make it easy on him.

Aizawa's POV
I was just sitting in my room, giving grades to the students. Why tf did Kaminari just wrote "100" on his own test? Yeah he failed.
But suddenly my phone ringed. "What?" I answered it. "We found him." Mic said on the phone. "What??" I said and got up. My hero costume was still on me, thank god. "Come to the police station, we're already planning the attack" "I'm on my way" I said and hang up the phone. "Where are you going?" Midoriya asked from the living room. "Stay here, don't go anywhere" I said. "What? Why?" He asked kinda worried. "I'm going to stop your father" I said and got out of the house.
"We got information where the villains are going to meet." One of the heroes pointed at a place on the map. "How do we know that this information isn't false?" I asked. "Because we got pictures of the villains meeting up in other places. They change places every time." Mic said and gave me some pictures of the league, in different places. "I think that it's a trap. I don't believe that." I said. "Who gave the information??" I asked. "A guy who used to work with them." One of the other heroes said. God, I'm working with complete idiots. "Before you say anything, eraserhead, that guy looked actually extremely scared at the moment. Like he was hiding from someone, maybe from the league." The hero said. "Where is that guy? Can I try to talk to him
And see if he's lying?" I said. "Yeah. We got his address. We told him to stay home" other hero said and gave me a piece of paper with his address. "Alright, let's go."

"Is that his house?" Mic asked and looked at the address again. "Yes. It is." I said and walked in. Me, mic, and three more heroes went to his house. I tried to knock on the door, but it opened. "Hello? Is anybody here?" I said and walked in. The house was quite. Too quite. "Search the rooms. Be careful." I said to the other heroes and we split up. I went to that guy's bedroom, maybe he's there. I opened the door, and I saw the only thing I didn't want to see. A dead body. His dead body.

"The villains must've killed them, because they knew he'll give them information." One of the heroes said. "So that probably means that he told the truth. And the villians actually are going to meet up at that place" mic said. "Yes. Which means that we have to hurry."

"This is the place. Everyone get ready" I said. We were a lot of heroes, now that it's serious. Even endeavor was here. We were infront of a large abandoned warehouse. "3... 2... 1... NOW!" Endeavor said, and all of us ran in. But unfortunately, it was empty. "What's happening?" Endeavor said confused. There was a small table in the middle of the room, with a note on it. "Thank you for falling to our little trick, heroes!" Endeavor read the note. "It's a trap.. IT WAS A FUCKING TRAP" I said and kicked the wall. But why would it be a trap? "Wait there's another side for the note" endeavor said and flipped the note over. "And now, just wait and watch your new green symbol of peace burn~" wait what? New green.. green. GREEN. "THEYRE AFTER MIDORIYA" I screamed and ran out of the warehouse. "We're too far away from the city, we won't make it back in time!" Endeavor said from behind me. "WATCH ME. GIVE ME KEYS" I said and mic gave me some keys to a random car. I jumped in and started driving at full speed.

"MIDORIYA" I said and opened the door loudly. It was the only time I wished my house won't be that fucking quite. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck...." I said and ran around the house. Even though I didn't want to believe it, i was too late. They ready took him. I couldn't protect one kid. One. I failed him. "No... there's no way...." I mumbled around the house. Am i... crying?! I felt tears in my eyes. Yep, I was crying. Well, of course I was crying. I failed my job. I failed being a hero.