Chapter 17

Hisashi's POV
I woke up in a white room. Where the fuck am I? What is this place? It took me 3 seconds to remember. I just killed myself in front of Izuku.
"Daddy? Is that you..?" I heard a child's voice behind me. I turned around and I saw 5 year old Izuku, standing there. He was covered with bruises. I remember that day. It's the day we found out Izuku was quirkless. "Why did you hit me like that? It hurt" he said and tears formed in his eyes. "What the fuck are you talking about? It was years ago." I said but my voice was shaky. "It's because I'm quirkless... right? If only I had a quirk, we could've been a happy family like before!" He said. I heard another voice behind me, a women's voice. "You." I turned around and I saw... my wife. Inko. The women I killed. "Why couldn't you be nicer? Better? You ruined our family" she said with an angry voice. "Shut up" I said and started walking to her. "No." She said and slapped me in the face. "I won't shut up anymore."
"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I asked. "God, you're acting all innocent. I should've left you with Izuku before it was too late. Before you gone all crazy, before you decided to kill us" she said, and suddenly blood came out of her mouth. "Dad." I heard izuku's voice behind me, but it was his present voice. "There's no where for you to go" he said. His close we're dirty, and he was full of bruises. That's how he looked while I kidnapped him. "What are you talking about?! What's going on?!" I asked now panicking. "I know you remember. You shot yourself in the head! No one can survive after that" Izuku said. "Am I... am I going to be with inko now?" I said and my voice was shaking. "Really? You think you deserve to be up there?! You think you deserves to go to heaven?!?! You're the reason hell was invented. The only place you deserve to go is to the flames of hell" Izuku said and the look on his face was terrifying. "Please I-" I said and fell on the floor.
The moment I fell, Izuku was gone. The room was empty. There were now just two doors in front of me. One was black, and the other white.
"What the hell is this?" I said and got up to take a closer look on the two doors. "I want to say that it's your choice, but it's not. And we both know that" inko suddenly appeared next to the doors. "One door is going to heaven" she said and pointed on the white door. "And the other is to hell." She said and pointed on the black door. "well, of course it's going to be my choice!" I said and walked to the white door. I went to open it, but suddenly she started to break. The door broke into pieces. The black door opened, and like a black liquid came out of it. "YOU REALLY THOUGHT AGAIN THAT YOULL BE IN HEAVEN??" Inko said and smiled a psycho smile. the black liquid started to get on my body and take me to the unknown place behind the black door. "You were the worst in people, you killed your own wife and tortured your son, and abused your family for 11 years!! A person like you can get a happy ending" she said and laughed. Then she got closer to me and put her soft hand on my face. "I hope they'll torture you forever, Hisashi. But if you ask me, I wish we could get a happy ending together as a family." She said with a soft voice and kissed me on the cheek. Then she waved a little, and in a second I found myself falling to the unknown, not knowing what will happen to me.

Aizawa's POV
I was standing outside midoriya's room. Now that his father is gone, midoriya doesn't need to live at my house anymore. To be honest, I'm kind of sad. "Oiiiiii shotaaa" mic screamed while running to me. "WHAT" I said with an angry voice and turned my head to him. "You know, now that midoriya is finally safe and hisashi's case is close, he doesn't need to live at your house anymore!" Mic said. I looked down. "Yeah. You're right." I said with a sad tone. He probably noticed, because he said "but.... until we'll find him a permanent place to stay, he can still live at your place!" And smiled. I looked at him. "Really?- I mean- yeah. That's a good idea" I said trying to hide my happiness. "Oh come on, shota!! I know you're happy about it" mic said. "Well, to be honest, it wasn't so bad to live with midoriya." I said and smiled a little. For the first time, it wasn't that quit and depressed in my house. I heard laughing from inside Deku's hospital room, and I knew that the rest of the class already arrived. 

Deku's POV
"I have a huge deja vu" Uraraka said. "Yeah no shit Sherlock" kacchan said and we all laughed. "I think that I've been in the hospital more than I've been in my actual house" I said. "I'm kinda surprised I survived this too, I'm probably immortal" I smiled and the whole class laughed again. It felt nice to be with my classmates. "So when you'll be out? You missed too much school!" Uraraka said. "And it's kinda boring without you, I have to admit" jirou said and smiled. "MIDORIYA WILL TAKE HIS TIME TO HEAL!! WE CANT RUSH HIM-" "Iida it's a hospital, please shut up." Todoroki said and iida was offended. "Yeah iida- kun, we all know that you want midoriya to come back too!" Mina said and giggled. "Fine. I admit, it really was quite without you." Iida said and looked down. "Thanks iida! And really thank you all of you, I missed you too" I said with a bright smile. "AAAUGH- SO BRIGHT-" Kaminari laughed and covered his eyes. "I THINK IM GOING TO BE BLIND" Kirishima said. "MIDORIYA PLEASE STOPPP" sero said, and all three of them fell in Bakugou to make him angry. "I swear to god I will fucking torture and kill you that even satan will be terrified." Bakugou said, and sero Kaminari and Kirishima laughed. It's good to finally, and permanently, be back.