Two(起因) - Beer & Blood

╔ ═════༺ ༒ ༻ ═════ ╗

Enclosed with the wretched smell of cigarettes and mere alcohol. A trembling figure rose from the bed, disheveled even when undressed.

Amidst the chaos in between the physical and mental world, she gathered herself together to the best of her abilities. Absentmindedly adorning herself with clothes lying carelessly on the floor.

She walked with a tail between her legs in the presence of her mother even as her gaze was that of a tiger.

Even after examining her from head to toe, the older woman didn't come to acknowledge the state of her own child instead negligently dismissed her by downright chugging on her coffee.

No words were exchanged between the two rather like before the (H/C) haired female was surrounded by the thick silence. The quietness caressing her skin, leaving trails of goosebumps and causing her blood to cool.

"Rent is due tomorrow . . ."

The shaking hand that held onto a utensil with heavy effort soon dropped it at the sound of her mother's voice.

The clanking of the spoon coming in contact with the floor loudly echoing around the room.

Sucking in a breath before picking up the spoon the (S/C) skinned girl hummed a response before completely ignoring the fact she was prepping up breakfast and walking away.

"I'll head over to the shop."

With those final words from her, picking out her keys and walking out of the cold place she resides in, she made her way.

Every step she took, she staggered.

The expression in her face was that of repugnance, the way her nose wrinkled and she drew her head backward by recalling the previous night.

That same feeling of disgust and pity turning into hatred and anger.

Rounding corners with fumes coming out of her, she ended up face to face with a male lying on the floor with blood oozing from his face as he laughed it off.

In that instant, she backed away. Her knees knocked each other out until she took a second and clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth, she glanced between the shop and the man.

"Not what I needed right now . . ."

Avoiding confrontation with the male, she walked away from him, instead deciding on entering the shutdown hair salon.

A wide-open space of mirrors and comfy leather chairs were shunned as soon as she turned on all the lights.

The floor, a deep brown plank sanded smooth, made noise with every step she made walking around the small establishment.

As she swept leftover locks or stubble, from the corner of her (E/C) eyes she could see the male still on the floor.

Disgusted by the mere thought of getting another person's blood on her skin, she shook her body in an attempt to avert the idea elsewhere.

Going against her inner self comment, after heaving a sigh, she helped up the fallen male.

"This will cost you money, I hope you know that."

© 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘜𝘳𝘴𝘢