One(起因) - Cat & Mouse

╔ ═════༺  ༒  ༻ ═════ ╗

Like a game of cat and mouse, the body and brain of a towering figure in full survival mode was left with nothing but pain as his lungs and muscles began screaming.

In the game of cat and mouse, the predators silhouette made no sound, coming to be quieter than the prey. The prey indulged in a rare grin and it spread into a smile as soon as he saw a gang right behind the brute.

After having jumped a wall onto stairs, with each footfall a jolting paint shot ankle to knee, knee to ankle on the prey yet he ruthlessly ignored the pleading of his frantically beating heart.

Filled with the adrenaline of the chase the towering male spun around on his heels whilst keeping himself on his toes, running with his back facing the direction much to the surprise of the gang pursuing him.

With a smug expression, he egged on the chasers.

His tongue was stuck out and he pulled on his eye, maniacally laughing as he turned himself properly around the chasers could only groan in annoyance. The mocking face of his becoming coal to the fire they call anger.

Rounding the corner, even through heavy pants the prey and the predator kept their grounds continuing on the chase in hopes to have a surrender from either side.

With another round of a corner, the smug prey was soon captured.

Enclosed by a pair a part of the chasing gang caught the towering figure.

While maintaining a grasp on the males shirt, one of the thugs monotonously stared at the prey they have come to tire out.

"A simple beating would be best for this punk."

Tossing the male like nothing but a rag doll, the thug threw him to the tigers. Centered around angered thugs prepping up to have him bleed.

Like when he was being chased, the captured male further provoked them all.

Even as he was being beaten up, the male laughed it off.

"Next time . . . We will be out for blood."

Even after being left on the floor bleeding out by his abusers, he didn't seem fazed by anything.

"Tch. Not what I needed right now . . ."