Three(起因) - Death & Dying

╔ ═════༺ ༒ ༻ ═════ ╗

Trailing from far out, sitting at sedated angles from one another, none of them having any difference in shape or size, another thing that tied them together apart from their deaths.

Towering above surrounding stones a blonde figure stood having all the emotions of wet concrete, their facial expressions just as loose. There was no anger, no sadness, no joy or resentment. Not then at least.

Around him, a legion of stones stronger than any army marched their way across the soft soils and tendrils of rusty weeds.

A fog, dense from curling off the still waters of the swamp, curled around the man who was barely seen as alive with such emotionless expression.

There on the gravestone they stood before, painted and engraved with nothing but a number and a vague description, a memory flashed like a blink of an eye.

The curling yells for aid, the laughter of pure greed. The most unforgettable; the sight of an entire family down lifeless.

At that moment the figure could hear the voices of the dead yelling out like they had done before death greeted them. Their jaws clenched and their nails dug deeply into the palm of their hand.

For a second amid the storm that was their mind, it was calm.

That was until it finally hit.

Thrashing forward to his knees, the figure cries out in pent up emotions. There was something in those cries, heavy pain, and hatred behind it.

"THE HELL WITH IT!"

Shouting out, the figure yelled several different obscenities with a curling ache in each word spat.

For a while, the figure's ruby red eyes implied the truth.

The anger was nothing but a shield for pain at that moment. He yelled out profanities after profanities until red ruby eyes blurred with a certain liquid.

After the session of intense screaming, while breathing heavily, the figure lay on the dirt-filled ground. Ivy that had covered the ground along the fog was dented with the weight.

The wallowed figure shielded his sight with his arm over his eyes.

But apart from that, his entire body remained still except for breathing that was close to resting back into prior condition though constantly was held back little by little.

Time went by fast though slow for the male on the ground who fully welcomed the little ground animals with neither arms nor legs who sought his body as part of the earth.

The substructure of the dead. No matter how hard the wind would blow or how heavy the rain would fall, he took a chance and laid still.

The final resting place, the first tragedy, stones of loved ones circled around the male who looked almost lifeless himself now.

"It's closing time, kid . . ."

© 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 Dino